Gordon Strachan's Interview - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gordon Strachan's Interview

DoonTheSlope

35 minutes ago, andyD said:

I assume he means this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/fing-move-on-scotland-boss-8776456

Whether it was on-air who knows, but I doubt it given the interview is just saying Rodney over and over. :D

:lol: That's pretty good. :lol: That's my tee shirt slogan sorted for the next game. "Rodney? Rodney? Who the fuk is Rodney?"

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Yet again he is becoming more and more of an obnoxious #####

Again, that is a tremendous put down. I cannot stand football phone ins and dislike the bbc. Well played again wee man

Did you actually want him to entertain a question from the public during a media conference?

16 minutes ago, JECK said:

Again, that is a tremendous put down. I cannot stand football phone ins and dislike the bbc. Well played again wee man

Did you actually want him to entertain a question from the public during a media conference?

Totally agree with this. These so called "journos" as so lazy now that they can't even think up their own questions. Who does that guy think he is? Jeremy Corbyn? Mind you, the "questions from the public" would probably be better than their usual shyte like "Is this a must win game for Scotland?"

25 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Totally agree with this. These so called "journos" as so lazy now that they can't even think up their own questions. Who does that guy think he is? Jeremy Corbyn? Mind you, the "questions from the public" would probably be better than their usual shyte like "Is this a must win game for Scotland?"

According to Strachan it's not 

57 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

According to Strachan it's not 

Do you seriously believe when he has his final words with the players before they head out tonight he'll say "don't worry lads it's not a must win game"?

6 minutes ago, JECK said:

Do you seriously believe when he has his final words with the players before they head out tonight he'll say "don't worry lads it's not a must win game"?

Rightly or wrongly, it's not exactly enticing the fans to flock to Hampden is it