Tartan Specials Gig - Page 4 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Specials Gig

syther

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Never understood the love in with these type of events. I think there's nothing better than getting stuck in a crowd of good local lads and lasses and having the banter in a local boozer.

They're not for me either. Tartan Specials and CD's of Runrig, The Proclaimers, etc just ain't for me. 

Each to their own though. 

19 hours ago, Ormond said:

Never understood the love in with these type of events. I think there's nothing better than getting stuck in a crowd of good local lads and lasses and having the banter in a local boozer.

so the stale smell of sweat and sh!t from 500+ unwashed kilts whilst paying £4+ a Guinness and listening to Proclaimers greatest hits in an Irish bar doesnt appeal to you!?:eek:

17 hours ago, Clyde1877 said:

Don't think I'm going to use mine if you want it

Yes will take it do you have a e mail address I'll get ma mate to message you it's for a mate who has decided to go 

have sent you a private message clyde1877 is your ticket still available 

2 hours ago, Hobta83 said:

Would far rather be in a busy bar with some Scottish tunes on and everyone bouncing than in some quiet pub with locals.

Just watch the game at home then? We always make a point of finding a locals boozer as it then feels like an away game.