Next Poll - Page 37 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly more positive for YES... but if I can have another dig at the BBC - they'll be reporting this poll only since it shows a 4 point gap for NO.

The "Poll of Polls" will be gone as they couldn't broadcast the most recent last poll as it was in favour of YES.

I can't let their bias go. Retribution of these fukkers is needed when we have the legal powers to do so.

I remember when chicmac was talking about doing something with these organizations when we got independence in his gentle way, and he got hounded off the board for it... but you and him are right, a reckoning i think he called it. I'll shun them as i always do.

I remember when chicmac was talking about doing something with these organizations when we got independence in his gentle way, and he got hounded off the board for it... but you and him are right, a reckoning i think he called it. I'll shun them as i always do.

Gentle way :-)

Its pretty consistent 4 point lead. Its all down to the DK's. Odds on a yes vote going further out though.

Odds are you are probably right, or wrong, but with the false promises the no camp have come up with Scotland will be independent within 5 yrs. I personally think negotiations will be complete within 3 yrs after tomorrow's vote though!