Scotland Players In Action 2016/17 - Page 22 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action 2016/17

ErsatzThistle

1 hour ago, Paulo2576 said:

Hold on. It was a promising 25 minutes for sure, and I know you have said potential  but to bring out world class after a 25 minute 'performance' is nonsense. 

Truth is the guy is raw,  and has been impressive and unimpressive in equal measures in the very limited amount of 1st team minutes he's actually played. He could be anything or nothing. Undoubtedly we should be excited about him, but I think references to world class and our greatest ever attacker are a bit premature.

that's potential for you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Fulton got a decent run out for Swansea at Everton yesterday. I know midfield is an area we've got a lot of options (some of which don't get near the squad) but good to see him getting a chance. Oliver McBurnie was on their bench, Kingsley not in the squad.

2 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Is Liam Cooper no longer a first pick? Noticed he seems to be on the bench of late.

No he hasnt featured in the starting line up for a while but Janssen and Bartley have done well to be fair . Cooper will most likely start next game as Janssen is suspended

5 hours ago, adamntg said:

Because all the eligible centre halves are terrible. 

Centre backs arent entirely to blame for our form, the manager is.

We cant change the players, but we can certainly get a manager who gets more out of them.

14 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

Have you seen much of him, better than what we have?

I've seen him a play a few times in the last year or so. There are times when he looks like he could become a really good centre half and other times he looks out of his depth. He can hit accurate long passes when on form. I'd say he is a couple of years experience away from international football. Alongside a good partner he could be good. 

14 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Jack Hendry of Wigan could be worth keeping an eye on, although not for the near future.

Looked very promising indeed when he was at Firhill (not that we saw too much of him before he moved on).

Is he getting a game for Wigan?

5 minutes ago, TartanDave said:

Murray Wallace starting every week for table topping Scunny in league 1, getting rave reviews in a local paper I seen on twitter. 

Don't know why scunny  when spelt correctly is showing as Shorpe?? 

Cause it has cvnt in it, it is automatically changed.