Black Lies Matter UK - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Black Lies Matter UK

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am usually very left-leaning when it comes to these matters but the whole 'black lives matter' crusade strikes me as pretty sinister in the USA and a totally over the top reaction in the UK 

3 hours ago, brant grebner said:

Great to see this coming to the UK to replace Pokemon as the fad du jour for imbeciles.

Chain yourself to a friend and lie down in the road to protest the 0 deaths of black people by police in the UK this year.

When will this genocide stop?

the regressive left culture has a lot to answer for...

I see your boy got into another fight then gave testimony saying it wasn't his fault, this time there were witnesses though.

"He claimed he was punched in the face by a white man in an orange shirt, who was drunk and who then hopped on a motorcycle. With the alleged attacker were four other men, according to Zimmerman, who threatened him.

When asked what started the argument, Zimmerman responded, “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me. He told me he’d … shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

But witnesses told police that the fight began because Zimmerman was bragging about killing Martin"

Just seems to be another recent example of disenfranchised people getting behind the next political / social cause that comes along as a vent for all sorts of frustration very loosely (or not at all) linked to the main message.

......and partially that perennial british youth fixation to adopt the next big thing that comes out of America.

Todays protests seem to follow a decently organised and determined MO.

Previous gatherings behind the banner in London seemed to attract a larger element just there as they were bored and fancied a stick to beat the authorities (read Police) with and have a bit of a rumble. The Met actually seemed to handle those instances remarkably well (compared to over the pond)

11 minutes ago, phart said:

I see your boy got into another fight then gave testimony saying it wasn't his fault, this time there were witnesses though.

"He claimed he was punched in the face by a white man in an orange shirt, who was drunk and who then hopped on a motorcycle. With the alleged attacker were four other men, according to Zimmerman, who threatened him.

When asked what started the argument, Zimmerman responded, “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me. He told me he’d … shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

But witnesses told police that the fight began because Zimmerman was bragging about killing Martin"

It's a publicity stunt. Him and Darren Wilson are launching a new range of "robust traditional weapons for hard working decent white folks who love Freedom and Trump"

Basically a Winchester rifle with muzzle and flash suppressor that can fire 32 rounds a second.

27 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

I am usually very left-leaning when it comes to these matters but the whole 'black lives matter' crusade strikes me as pretty sinister in the USA and a totally over the top reaction in the UK 

I can see why you think that.. but I tend to think its coming from a necessity....its not this generations Black Panthers though and never will be...

The Policing in main cities and main streets in the United States is not fit for purpose and without trying to go all tin hat conspiracy mode, is only there to protect the interests of the "Haves" (be they rich, upper middle-class or rich or whatever)

Its a well documented fact that US Police Forces target recruitment of those with Low IQ, which leads to them lacking many of the attributes that some would feel may be required when asked to carry a fire arm everyday into tense and dynamic situations. They may not all be red-neck racists (although there is that added element in some states) but in general they lack the logic and compassion to make the right decisions under pressure - or in some cases under no pressure at all - Carer of Autistic man shot in street while playing with toy truck ?!?!?!?

US Court Says it’s Okay for Police Departments to Refuse to Hire Someone who is Too Smart:

http://thefreethough...SJQtbMw0EQ3e.99

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops:

http://abcnews.go.co.../story?id=95836

Police Officially Refuse To Hire Applicants With High IQ Scores:

http://politicalblin...high-iq-scores/

Ex-CIA Contractor Confirms: Police Departments Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion:

http://filmingcops.c...and-compassion/

52 minutes ago, phart said:

Zimmerman is a total psychopath. He'll kill again one day for sure. Ought to be put away for life.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Joshua Virasami - the guy who was the 'organiser' of the protests - likes to write articles for the Huffington Post about how his brother got picked on by da fed headmaster for consuming drugs just cos he was black

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/joshua-virasami/race-britain-black-brown_b_6565606.html?

then he tweets stuff like this

This clown apart, the whole point of BLM is to recreate Apartheid in the USA and now here in the UK.

They are a racist sham front of an organisation who need to be called out for what they are.

1 hour ago, brant grebner said:

Joshua Virasami - the guy who was the 'organiser' of the protests - likes to write articles for the Huffington Post about how his brother got picked on by da fed headmaster for consuming drugs just cos he was black

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/joshua-virasami/race-britain-black-brown_b_6565606.html?

This clown apart, the whole point of BLM is to recreate Apartheid in the USA and now here in the UK.

They are a racist sham front of an organisation who need to be called out for what they are.

Aye good luck with that. As much as I despise the BLM people for their nouveau racism the ones I absolutely cant stand are the simpering white arseholes who stand and scream with them. These kunts are the worst of the worst.

2 hours ago, brant grebner said:

he has 389 followers.

Just as well another world war is on the horizon harden up these folk when they get conscripted.

So according to blm only black lives matter therefore if you are of any other racial descent then it doesn't matter if you get killed. I would have more time if they promoted that all life's matter not just blacks

15 hours ago, thplinth said:

Aye good luck with that. As much as I despise the BLM people for their nouveau racism the ones I absolutely cant stand are the simpering white arseholes who stand and scream with them. These kunts are the worst of the worst.

Correct.

I don't particularly agree with the mimicking of the US protests because they are about a particular set of problems over there. However, there is a ton of evidence that black people experience significant discrimination in Britain in the criminal justice system. They are more likely to be arrested, sectioned, be presumed to be violent, be given custodial sentences, and indeed to die in Police custody.

Luckily our Police don't carry weapons so we don't get the violent deaths on the street but I personally wouldn't simply dismiss it as a gimmick.

PS I agree about middle class whites crying in the street in sympathy!

My black drinking buddy here hates that pathetic BLM bunch of racists. His words as well as mine. He's forever stating to people that his race will only get the respect it deserves when they learn to respect theirselves first. 

• 1 month later...

Did anyone clock the utterly incongruous news item taking up the first 1/3 of the BBC ten o'clock news the night? 

Why a special report about the rampant black on black violence in Chicago was given such prominence on the UK national news is beyond me. 

Make it a Panorama special by all means, but it's hardly news that black gangsta culture in Chicago is causing unimaginably bad levels of violence and murder. 

It might have something to do with undermining BLM UK after they shut down the banker and spiv London City airport today, albeit on a frankly nonsensical premise. 

First move that they've made that I've admired, but negated by the silly rationale that climate change is being caused by whitey and is only affecting having blacks.

3 hours ago, brant grebner said:

Did anyone clock the utterly incongruous news item taking up the first 1/3 of the BBC ten o'clock news the night? 

Why a special report about the rampant black on black violence in Chicago was given such prominence on the UK national news is beyond me. 

Make it a Panorama special by all means, but it's hardly news that black gangsta culture in Chicago is causing unimaginably bad levels of violence and murder. 

It might have something to do with undermining BLM UK after they shut down the banker and spiv London City airport today, albeit on a frankly nonsensical premise. 

First move that they've made that I've admired, but negated by the silly rationale that climate change is being caused by whitey and is only affecting having blacks.

It was on BBC World news also. What a heap of scummy fvkers that were interviewed for it. Kind of like Kilmarnock's The Scheme but a different colour.

Edited by Ormond

Maybe they were protesting this...

http://www.cbs46.com/story/32855749/elderly-woman-beaten-set-on-fire-dies-after-weeks-in-hospital#ixzz4IczljNtD

According to family members, the 83-year-old Dow had been on a ventilator since the incident occurred at her home in Lone Oak in early August.

Meriwether County Sheriff's Office officials said the suspects forced their way into her home, beat her, poured something on her and set her on fire.

"Once they entered the home, one individual entered her bedroom where she was already in bed," Smith said.

He says one man started beating Dow with a gun, breaking several bones in her hand and forearm. She was then set on fire by another suspect. Dow crawled around on the floor of her home searching for a gallon of water she had near a breathing machine, eventually found it and then put the fire out. She then found her cell phone and dialed 911.

"With one hand broken and her arm broken in four places, she pulled the top off of a gallon of water, poured it over her head and put out the fire," said Dorothy's daughter-in-law Beth Dow. "She then drug herself into the den on her broken arms to get to her cellphone to call 911. She said, 'I thought they were going to kill me'. They told her that she was never going to see her sons again."

Dow had several surgeries due to her injuries which included broken bones and severe burns. She later passed away.11219881_G.jpg11307551_G.jpg11551329_G.jpg

I expect Obama will be along soon to tell us how this could have been his grandmother.

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

Maybe they were protesting this...

http://www.cbs46.com/story/32855749/elderly-woman-beaten-set-on-fire-dies-after-weeks-in-hospital#ixzz4IczljNtD

According to family members, the 83-year-old Dow had been on a ventilator since the incident occurred at her home in Lone Oak in early August.

Meriwether County Sheriff's Office officials said the suspects forced their way into her home, beat her, poured something on her and set her on fire.

"Once they entered the home, one individual entered her bedroom where she was already in bed," Smith said.

He says one man started beating Dow with a gun, breaking several bones in her hand and forearm. She was then set on fire by another suspect. Dow crawled around on the floor of her home searching for a gallon of water she had near a breathing machine, eventually found it and then put the fire out. She then found her cell phone and dialed 911.

"With one hand broken and her arm broken in four places, she pulled the top off of a gallon of water, poured it over her head and put out the fire," said Dorothy's daughter-in-law Beth Dow. "She then drug herself into the den on her broken arms to get to her cellphone to call 911. She said, 'I thought they were going to kill me'. They told her that she was never going to see her sons again."

Dow had several surgeries due to her injuries which included broken bones and severe burns. She later passed away.11219881_G.jpg11307551_G.jpg11551329_G.jpg

I expect Obama will be along soon to tell us how this could have been his grandmother.

But don't you know it was probably her own fault? Her own fault that a great, great, great, great, great, great Grandfather of hers once wasn't a slave? 

:rolleyes: