Munich Shooting Incident - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Munich Shooting Incident

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again

One every weekend from these fvckers

And yes i know its not yet been reported as IS but we all know it is

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Here we go again

One every weekend from these fvckers

And yes i know its not yet been reported as IS but we all know it is

That is prejudice.

edit: Are you of the view the truck driver was IS also? What about the florida guy?

Edited by thplinth

Apparantly he is German AND WAS RANTING ABOUT FOREIGNERS   Sky NEWS clip just now. Reference to Harz 4 which is German equivilant of benefits , dole . 

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

That is prejudice.

edit: Are you of the view the truck driver was IS also? What about the florida guy?

I know

IS twitter accounts were celebrating shortly after it started

When i pressed submit reply i said to myself that this time it would probably be a right wing attack and i'll look like a racist dick

In both of those other incidents i was initially suspicious that they werent but as time passes i think they were

Edited by Ally Bongo

One of the great 'successes' of ISIS is in getting people in the west to see Islamic bogeymen everywhere. 

Every time a psychotic lunatic anywhere in the world does something mental, all they have to do is send a tweet and claim credit for it.

A spotty 16 year old computer genius sitting with a laptop in Teheran, or Riyadh, or anywhere, could keep a global Jihad going as frightened westerners start looking under their beds for hordes of Moslems with AK47's. 

18 minutes ago, Rossy said:

One of the great 'successes' of ISIS is in getting people in the west to see Islamic bogeymen everywhere. 

Every time a psychotic lunatic anywhere in the world does something mental, all they have to do is send a tweet and claim credit for it.

A spotty 16 year old computer genius sitting with a laptop in Teheran, or Riyadh, or anywhere, could keep a global Jihad going as frightened westerners start looking under their beds for hordes of Moslems with AK47's. 

This is true

However on the opposite side of that are those that strenuously deny that the Muslim ideology is to blame every time that there is an IS terrorist attack

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

This is true

However on the opposite side of that are those that strenuously deny that the Muslim ideology is to blame every time that there is an IS terrorist attack

All the Muslims I know are nice, peaceful people.  All religions are daft, but blaming all Muslims for the fundamental nutters is the same as blaming all Christians for the Ku Klux Klan 

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

All the Muslims I know are nice, peaceful people.  All religions are daft, but blaming all Muslims for the fundamental nutters is the same as blaming all Christians for the Ku Klux Klan 

Yep. I have a huge fall out regularly with idiots over here about this. It's bloody mental. Trying to convince these erseholes that is very difficult.

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

This is true

20 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Big difference

Edited by Ally Bongo

At the end of the day, and with the exception of the odd person who has genuinely just flipped,  the vast majority of attacks are derived from hatred of some sort. It may not be a terrorist attack in the literal meaning of 'terrorist' but the attacks are more or less stemming from the same thing . 

We are living In a world where access to technoloogy should allow us to be more aware of each others differences and cultures and try to understand those differences, instead there seems to be more intolerance than ever. 

I have gone beyond getting angry at these in incidents. I have no idea what the answer is . Would it be better for nothing to be reported and the limelight be taken away from the perpetrators ? Would they get fed up . Not a chance in hell of this happening I know, but at the moment we are just feeding the frenzy .  

13 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I know

IS twitter accounts were celebrating shortly after it started

When i pressed submit reply i said to myself that this time it would probably be a right wing attack and i'll look like a racist dick

In both of those other incidents i was initially suspicious that they werent but as time passes i think they were

Don't think you can be called racist for assuming it was ISIS.    They'll claim anything that terrorises the world.  Not just the "west".   Fukkin' hate "the west".   We're sticking to a fukkin' sphere.   Almost everywhere is north, south, east and west.  

Said it before,  get the hackers on to them.   They might not be able to crack the encryption that many apps are increasingly using, but they can infiltrate, take over other known accounts, use socially engineering and relay any information to the relevant authorities.    

11 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Don't think you can be called racist for assuming it was ISIS.    They'll claim anything that terrorises the world.  Not just the "west".   Fukkin' hate "the west".   We're sticking to a fukkin' sphere.   Almost everywhere is north, south, east and west.  

Said it before,  get the hackers on to them.   They might not be able to crack the encryption that many apps are increasingly using, but they can infiltrate, take over other known accounts, use socially engineering and relay any information to the relevant authorities.    

Or get Turkey to stop hindering/attacking the Kurds. Give the Kurds full military backing, Tactical Air Controls, supplies and the infrastructure. There is an Army waiting to destroy Daesh. 

Watching Ross Kemp the other day in Syria, a whole company of Kurds were pinned down by one IS sniper. Air support or artillery support and they would have moved on weeks ago.

J

3 hours ago, ibelieve!!! said:

No, he's an 18 year old German-Iranian.

He's actually a German, of Iranian extraction. Depending on what way you look at it, of course.

He also (apparently) suffered mental issues.