Strachan interview - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strachan interview

Toepoke

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, braveheart_lynch said:

Now I remember why I don't post or read this forum anymore.  I'm all for debate but personal insults are low and uncalled for.  Won't be coming back.

If that's based on Parkie's last/recent comments, don't be surprised.

50% of his comments for many years have to include an insult or snide comment. If someone says the slightest little thing back to him he gets offended and conveniently forgets the previous 10,000-30,000 insults he posted before. I don't think he can help it and doesn't realise it.

He is also ALWAYS right so it's not even worth debating (get a grip man if you dare!).

Just accept he is right (again) and if you dare reply/debate be prepared for at least some dig or insult. Just check any of his posts on any given day.

Stick in here and we'll all chip in to buy him a 20 foot mirror to reflect into.

If it's not based on his comments, then I've just let the cat of the bag about his posts, finally stopped biting my tongue and and also broken my TAMB virginity with my first ever direct insult of another TAMBer in 15 years. :lol:

I feel better for it now although I'll probably feel guilty later as I don't ever post criticism like this (until now).:(:ph34r:

Braveheart_lynch. You are owed an apology and hope you get one. Keep posting mate, your opinions are as valued as any other. 

Parklife. You are out of order. Nae need for that sort ay pish. 

4 minutes ago, fringo said:

If that's based on Parkie's last/recent comments, don't be surprised.

50% of his comments for many years have to include an insult or snide comment. If someone says the slightest little thing back to him he gets offended and conveniently forgets the previous 10,000-30,000 insults he posted before. I don't think he can help it and doesn't realise it.

He is also ALWAYS right so it's not even worth debating (get a grip man if you dare!).

Just accept he is right (again) and if you dare reply/debate be prepared for at least some dig or insult. Just check any of his posts on any given day.

Stick in here and we'll all chip in to buy him a 20 foot mirror to reflect into.

If it's not based on his comments, then I've just let the cat of the bag about his posts, finally stopped biting my tongue and and also broken my TAMB virginity with my first ever direct insult of another TAMBer in 15 years. :lol:

I feel better for it now although I'll probably feel guilty later as I don't ever post criticism like this (until now).:(:ph34r:

:lol: 

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore :ok: 

you'll see I was debating, it was mr Lynch who proved incapable of that and resorted to two snidey posts, prompting my response. 

Hey, maybe I should've just spat the dummy like he has instead. That's not in my nature though. 

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: 

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore :ok: 

you'll see I was debating, it was mr Lynch who proved incapable of that and resorted to two snidey posts, prompting my response. 

Hey, maybe I should've just spat the dummy like he has instead. That's not in my nature though. 

I would if I knew how. Heard it mentioned but never looked how to do it.

Edited by fringo