Iceland v England - Page 7 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Iceland v England

wheres the pies

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, OLAS said:

We've got the best league in the world... £150m blah blah blah.   Iceland have no professional teams.   Fundamentally wrong... blah blah blah.

Aye, I didn't quite get that logic.  Wales don't have a professional league and they only just mangaed to beat them.  The Republic of Ireland don't either but I doubt there'd be a mass outbreak of self-flagellation if they'd put them out.  Most of the Icelandic team play club football at a decent standard.

Just now, Hertsscot said:

Normally I like being right but there are always exceptions!

I thought the same and cashed out my Iceland bet early. Still made 300% profit on small bet but could have been twice that.

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

FFS he had his resignation speech in his pocket.

What a loser. Sorry Roy but you have been a shocker.

Wonder how Harry would have done with these players?

I thought that too. He had it written out just in case. Wtf?

Well done Iceland...they got exactly what they deserved, as did England. I don't even know why I keep an interest in the effing overpaid underperforming tosspots. I've developed a real soft spot though for Iceland & their fans & hope they can get past France as well. As for tattoo man...he could have bought an up-to-date Manc shirt for what he probably paid for that. It's got to be a temporary one he got in Shoot or something hasn't it?