5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

EU residents didnt get a vote in this referendum.

The thread's about an Indyref ?.

12 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Sorry , i didn't read that properly, 4 hours clothes shopping with my 20yr old daughter is almost throwing me over the edge.  I was referring to the 62% , not the number of eu nationals. 

I'll take her next time.  You deserve a rest! :)

36 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

I'll take her next time.  You deserve a rest! :)

? , hell would freeze over before you would step foot in Urban Outfitters or Frasers. Nasty capitalist retailers. ?

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

? , hell would freeze over before you would step foot in Urban Outfitters or Frasers. Nasty capitalist retailers. ?

I'll check if they pay the living wage, at least then I could make an exception... For your daughter :wub:

1 hour ago, Scunnered said:

I'll check if they pay the living wage, at least then I could make an exception... For your daughter :wub:

Let me rephrase that. 

Hell would freeze over before i would let you take my daughter shopping ?

1 hour ago, Scunnered said:

Good god could you be more rapey?

1 minute ago, Scunnered said:

Is that a challenge?

Not really no, but I'm sure you have a few in you, or perhaps behind you.

26 minutes ago, Boynze said:

Good god could you be more rapey?

He's not being serious. He would never have a mother in law who is in the SNP.

I would be more worried for Marky and Renfrew Blue. He is pimping himself to them on another thread ?. 

7 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

13439064_10208532815890764_3203173617126

If that's a polling company and not a "poll"...  That's quite something.

Edited by Scunnered

6 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

If that's a polling company and not a "poll"...  That's quite something.

I have no idea. Not able to read the actual story. Will have a look tomorrow morning

Just now, iainmac1 said:

I have no idea. Not able to read the actual story. Will have a look tomorrow morning

I was hearing whispers of a Survation poll earlier with a Yes lead.  Could be that.  Ipsos will be due too as I got polled yesterday by them.

6 hours ago, aaid said:

I've heard the figure of 170,000 mentioned.  No idea how accurate that is though. 

4 hours ago, flumax said:

I think those numbers are in the right ballpark. If you look at it in a different way. Almost exactly 4.0 million were registered to vote in the EU referendum and 4.3 million were registered to vote in the independence referendum. That number includes about 150,000 16 and 17 year olds. 

So, if the EU national vote was to go from 75% "NO" to 75% "YES" then the actual difference would be about 75,000 votes. Not a huge amount but every little helps.

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

Fill us in on the knickers feature while you're at it cheers :ok:

22 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think those numbers are in the right ballpark. If you look at it in a different way. Almost exactly 4.0 million were registered to vote in the EU referendum and 4.3 million were registered to vote in the independence referendum. That number includes about 150,000 16 and 17 year olds. 

So, if the EU national vote was to go from 75% "NO" to 75% "YES" then the actual difference would be about 75,000 votes. Not a huge amount but every little helps.

The EU national no vote was 57% (assuming they split In equal measure to other non-ruk nationalities) so approx 75k - 60k.  To get the number you quote added you need 100% yes vote from EUs

7 minutes ago, flumax said:

The EU national no vote was 57% (assuming they split In equal measure to other non-ruk nationalities) so approx 75k - 60k.  To get the number you quote added you need 100% yes vote from EUs

Ah OK, I didn't know that. I just used a fairly extreme swing of going from 75% NO to 75% YES to emphasise that it is a fairly small number and fairly insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

Ah OK, I didn't know that. I just used a fairly extreme swing of going from 75% NO to 75% YES to emphasise that it is a fairly small number and fairly insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

The big swinger is the 300k no voting rUK from 450k. 

Even turning that around wouldn't do it. Focus has to be on indigenous scots. 

....... That or invite 500k europhilic migrants (Lets call them brefugees - everyone loves a portmanteau) from rUK to make Scotland their home. 

Scottish Lib Dems back Sturgeon in EU negotiations

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-06-25/scottish-lib-dems-back-sturgeon-in-eu-negotiations/

Just need kez to make her mind up... Grandees meeting tomorrow apparently. And considering all options . 

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/uk-regions/scotland/news/76576/scottish-labour-consider-all-options-amid-second-independence

Can't see ruth joining in. 

But could see support for independence by parties which gained >75% in holyrood and general elections. 

Edited by flumax

11 minutes ago, flumax said:

Scottish Lib Dems back Sturgeon in EU negotiations

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-06-25/scottish-lib-dems-back-sturgeon-in-eu-negotiations/

Just need kez to make her mind up... Grandees meeting tomorrow apparently. And considering all options . 

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/uk-regions/scotland/news/76576/scottish-labour-consider-all-options-amid-second-independence

Can't see ruth joining in. 

But could see support for independence by parties which gained >75% in holyrood and general elections. 

Wee Willie Rennie says he backs EU negotiation but not independence. Not sure what he wants exactly.