The Tamb Independence Referendum Results Thread - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Tamb Independence Referendum Results Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right that's me done for the night. Internet away, boring boring performance management s*i@e to do instead.

I'm going into news purdah. Its like I can't watch Scotland playing football anymore on television or listen to the radio not because I don't care but because I do. I'll try to sleep (last night wasn't good), and tomorrow I hope and pray I will wake to a Yes vote and a new dawn for Scotland and I will weep with tears of joy, I have longed for this day for 30 years (and some of you have yearned for longer)

Independence is coming, may it be tomorrow!

Thank you to everyone who has voted yes and not been afraid to challenge the scaremonering of the Westminster elite.

Best of luck to those of you who are up all night!

Used to catch the train up from London and got into Scotland and there was a bridge upon which someone had painted "saor alba", may that hope be reality tomorrow.

There's a rumour on Twitter that the first count in Dundee has Yes at 71%.

However, Ruth Davidson is claiming that the Borders is 70% No.

James Cook has just tweeted that a 'senior source' in the Yes camp has said that they are feeling much happier than they were an half an hour ago, and that Glasgow is looking good for Yes.