Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Yes they have. OLAS in particular can't see passed the end of his nose.

Quite a few other posters have just been implying it's all lies.

If this had been the other way about this place would be organising a possee to go burn down Ibrox.

Haven't denied ####all.  Showing you up is all I've done.  

Two shitey videos from afar show nothing.   The only decent quality videos I've seen are ones that show rangers fans in a bad light.   

Its a real shame all that nonsense at the end has taken the shine off a really entertaining game

Particularly when 3 of the other 4 cup finals were boring dross

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Its a real shame all that nonsense at the end has taken the shine off a really entertaining game

Particularly when 3 of the other 4 cup finals were boring dross

Agreed. Even the Man Utd fans in the pub got bored of their game.

Any thoughts on the destruction of the goalposts? On the one hand, think Tartan Army Wembley 77. On the other hand, this time it's 'our' stadium being trashed.

Just curious, who pays for things in these cases?

4 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Some of the footage posted does not make good viewing for Rangers. 

Of course the Hibs fans should not have invaded and goaded the Rangers fans or damaged the pitch and they'll be hammered for both but what was the reason for Rangers fans going onto the park?

Given the amount of cameras there plus mobile footage being loaded onto the net I suspect a number of fans from both clubs can expect a chap on the door from plod in the near future.

Hopefully all of the scumbags will get lifted and put away. Custodial sentences are required to put folk off repeating these events. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Hopefully all of the scumbags will get lifted and put away. Custodial sentences are required to put folk off repeating these events. 

For any assaults, vandalism etc. They definitely should be identified and punished.

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Take a video and post it,could do with a laugh. 

Better than that I called the polis and turns out so did my neighbour :lol: Just waiting for them to turn up now.

What can be more pathetic than jakey, drunken, 40-50 year old bigots in replica Rangers tops, their stomachs bulging out, singing their favourite UDA ballads I ask ?

They can ram their "British and Protestant identity" right up their colon :wave:

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Better than that I called the polis and turns out so did my neighbour :lol: Just waiting for them to turn up now.

What can be more pathetic than jakey, drunken, 40-50 year old bigots in replica Rangers tops, their stomachs bulging out, singing their favourite UDA ballads I ask ?

They can ram their "British and Protestant identity" right up their colon :wave:

The sad and pitiful thing is the rest of Unionist Britain thinks they're idiots,, albeit occasionally 'useful idiots'.

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

There's rangers fans singing in the back garden,so you called in the masons,aye,that'll see to it :lol:

Edited by dandydunn

27 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Haven't denied ####all.  Showing you up is all I've done.  

Two shitey videos from afar show nothing.   The only decent quality videos I've seen are ones that show rangers fans in a bad light.   

So no videos or it didn't happen then?