Most Irritating Adverts - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Most Irritating Adverts

Its been updated since this to include a wee wean shouting "cheers PPI Scotland" as there is a prospect of going on holiday with the payout

7 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Anyone remember this particular ad for a window installation company from several years ago ?

"You buy one.......you get one free..........you buy one...........you get one free.......... CALL NOW !"

Fawk off !

Was that the wan wae a wizardy type guy? If so aye effin annoying. 

I've just thought of another one.  Those 2 khunts that work in the Pine Warehouse* or whatever the feck it's called.  "No veneer, in eer".  Couple of tadgers.

*Oak Furniture Land.

Edited by Fairbairn

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I've just thought of another one.  Those 2 khunts that work in the Pine Warehouse* or whatever the feck it's called.  "No veneer, in eer".  Couple of tadgers.

*Oak Furniture Land.

The older guy in that ad reminds me of Neil Warnock, as if you needed any more reasons to dislike it.

Apart from the chicken madras shite ...the one with the bloody beagle !!  That whiney whinging voice .....get back in the Fag lab you irritating canine twat !!  AAARGGHHHHHH !!

1 hour ago, MacTaz said:

Apart from the chicken madras shite ...the one with the bloody beagle !!  That whiney whinging voice .....get back in the Fag lab you irritating canine twat !!  AAARGGHHHHHH !!

Where is your trousers I would huv another beagle the morra. Beagles ur gallus. 

16 hours ago, bonzo said:

Nothing wrong with beagles per se just the one in ad with that whiney arrsed voice ! 

16 hours ago, bonzo said:

59 minutes ago, MacTaz said:

Nothing wrong with beagles per se just the one in ad with that whiney arrsed voice ! 

Fag lab ?

Really ? In the 21st Century, you think that's appropriate ?

Do you have a problem with gay people ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Fag lab ?

Beagles were tortured by humans to test cigarettes

A despicable suggestion all the same

Edited by Ally Bongo

On 5/14/2016 at 6:11 PM, thewolf_1980 said:

Oh stop it. ;)

I've been on honeymoon in Thailand for the last fortnight so I've got through a few books, including a QI book which informed me that Bangkok is apparently not the capital of Thailand and getting into swimming pools after eating is not dangerous at all! I'm still reeling about those.

I'm moving onto my old favourite, P.G. Wodehouse, next to give my brain a break.

Sort of true. Bangkok is the capital, it's just not actually called Bangkok. The real name of the city is somewhat overly long so everyone just calls it Bangkok.

On 22/05/2016 at 7:43 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Fag lab ?

really ? You are referring to gay people as fags ?? Do you have a problem with Beagles ? 

On 22/05/2016 at 7:43 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Fag lab ?

Why,  are you Gay. ? Would I care if you were ? 

On 22/05/2016 at 0:03 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Beagles were tortured by humans to test cigarettes

A despicable suggestion all the same

Oh please ........... 

1 hour ago, MacTaz said:

Why,  are you Gay. ? Would I care if you were ? 

On the first point no I'm not gay but I am one of many millions of heterosexuals who support gay rights and think society still has a long way to go.

On the second point, considering the content of many of your old posts, then yes, I think you probably would care. You seem very hostile to a lot of different groups and minorities.