Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 204 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

23 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Totally agree. I would take him at ibrox. He might be a prick. When he was taking yon 2nd free kick against england i turned round to one of my girlfriends and said if he scores i will support celtic. He did and i didnt. But what a feeling that was. Unfortunately he seems to have that old scottishentallity which the new managers dont like. He is born to score goals and u cant take that away from him.

He'd fit right in at Rangers.

On 6/15/2018 at 2:36 PM, macy37 said:

There’s something doesn’t add up with him. For some reason I feel Brendan doesn’t like him, rates him maybe but not likes him. Diet, attitude, lifestyle? I think regardless of this signing he’s on borrowed time unless Dembele leaves and even then that might not be enough. 

Time for him to come home to the only team he cares for. 

5 hours ago, macy37 said:

They love a wife beater do the Huns.

Given the way they laud Gazza, it’s a bit bizarre to see so many Rangers getting precious about their club signing Flanagan. 

On 6/15/2018 at 9:46 PM, Mox said:

Hopefully the end of the road. He's nothing but a cheerleader who's better at tying scarfs round posts than he is at football. If we can get shot of him and keep Dembele (difficult I'd imagine) I'd be fucking delighted.

On 6/16/2018 at 12:13 AM, slasher said:

I tend to agree. I'll be surprised if Dembele stays on although the latest word is we are set to offer him an extension.

BR reckons French Eddy is the best young player he has ever worked with so delighted we have pushed the boat out to get him. 👍

Seems Griffith is about to sign a new deal at Celtic.

54 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Jon Flannigan is the cunts cunt.

Absolute cretin, if he does sign I hope somebody goes through him in his first game and ends his career.

There is no excuse for hitting lassies, never mind kicking fuck out them whilst they are on the deck.

There’s also no excuse for wishing a career ending tackle on anyone. Cunt or not.

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

There’s also no excuse for wishing a career ending tackle on anyone. Cunt or not.

Maybe not careering ending then but a nice wee injury.

Can't believe a club that allegedly prides itself on standards (no laughing at the back) are happy to sign a guy like that but then again they've previous.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Can't believe a club that allegedly prides itself on standards (no laughing at the back) are happy to sign a guy like that but then again they've previous.

Mate, they class Gazza as a club legend. Their standards have forever been in the gutter. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Mate, they class Gazza as a club legend. Their standards have forever been in the gutter. :lol: 

What you getting at here ? Surely giving your wife a kicking in public, whilst steaming, is just the behaviour of a lovable rogue  ? 😳

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not going to lie. I think you were right the first time. 

21 hours ago, macy37 said:

They love a wife beater do the Huns.

No I don't. 

Disgusted by this signing and am now trying to decide if I will even bother my arse with next season now. 

Had been getting excited for what was to come but now just utterly fed up. 

Why sign a prick like this? It's not like he's even got the possible mitigation (not in my eyes I should say) of being a great player.