Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 202 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Kamberi to be announced on a permanent deal with the Hibees today!  Fantastic bit of business.  

Aye. Looked a good player. Was hoping we'd make a move for him tbh. 

1 hour ago, theweestevie said:

Decent player but not sure about £9m. This can't be far off their record signing?

I suppose the hope is that it’s an investment and they’ll get double that when he goes to Southampton or the likes.

18 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I think they may have an inkling they are going to get a decent offer for Dembele, more than Eduard costs.

If there was going to be a bid for Dembele I would have presumed it would have been after his first season where he tore the place apart rather than after last season which was significantly worse than his first season

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Seems Celtic have agreed a fee of £9m for Eduard.

Good news.

That would still leave us slightly weaker than last season as neither Christie or Morgan are as good as Roberts. 

A new right-back and a centre-back and I'll be pretty happy. 

55 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Good news.

That would still leave us slightly weaker than last season as neither Christie or Morgan are as good as Roberts. 

Whats the chat with Roberts?

5 hours ago, theweestevie said:

If there was going to be a bid for Dembele I would have presumed it would have been after his first season where he tore the place apart rather than after last season which was significantly worse than his first season

There were mitigating circumstances for his overall contribution being worse than previous seasons like injuries. However in my opinion he was back as good as if not better as a complete player over the last 2 months of this season. 

3 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Good news.

I don’t get the love in about Roberts. He actually isn’t as good as people say. 

5 hours ago, macy37 said:

I don’t get the love in about Roberts. He actually isn’t as good as people say. 

I prefer Forrest to him but I'd say he is better than Christie and Morgan, although I'm looking forward to seeing Morgan.

Roberts has the potential to be a very good player. We didn't see it as much as season but the first 18 months were good. 

13 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Good news.

Roberts spent most the season on the bench though.....I don't think he'll be as big a miss as you think.