Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 201 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

On 5/29/2018 at 9:48 PM, Larky Masher said:

I am indifferent to every post you have ever made though some of your jesus wants me for a sunbeam stuff is quite funny.

Not sure I've ever thought of you as a little Ray of sunshine before? 😂

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen sign roi international Chris Forrester from Peterborough on a 3 year deal. Know nothing about him. 

Me either. Think he’s only an under 21 international though

Seems he was well thought of but lost his way a bit in the last 12-18 months. Hopefully he rediscovers his form. 

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Me either. Think he’s only an under 21 international though

Seems he was well thought of but lost his way a bit in the last 12-18 months. Hopefully he rediscovers his form. 

Right enough, seems he got called up to the first team, but didn’t play :ok:

Busy few days at Ibrox with Rangers signing Ovie Ejaria (loan from Liverpool), Nikola Katic (young CH from Slaven Belupo) and Connor Goldson (CH from Brighton).  Don't really know much about any of the 3 but it's good to see central defence being addressed as it was honking last season!!!

Edited by Fairbairn

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Busy few days at Ibrox with Rangers signing Ovie Ejaria (loan from Liverpool), Nikola Katic (young CH from Slaven Belupo) and Connor Goldson (CH from Brighton).  Don't really know much about any of the 3 but it's good to see central defence being addressed as it was honking last season!!!

And with McGergor in goals hopefully we should be conceding a lot less than last season. Would be good to see a striker coming in next.

Guest faircity

On the subject of him, do Kilmarnock fans not get a bit hacked off at Boyd constantly appearing in the media whapping out his tadger at all things Rangers? It would infuriate me. 

1 hour ago, faircity said:

On the subject of him, do Kilmarnock fans not get a bit hacked off at Boyd constantly appearing in the media whapping out his tadger at all things Rangers? It would infuriate me. 

It annoys me when he's not scoring but when he's banging in the goals then I couldn't care less.

He's paid to score goals and he was the top goalscorer in the league last season, including 3 against Rangers.

Seems to annoy Rangers fans more these days, as he might not say what the majority want to hear.

5 hours ago, faircity said:

I don't care when he's scoring freely, it's no secret he's a massive Hun and he still does a good job for Killie