Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 193 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

57 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not seen much of him at all. What kind of player is he? 

If McInnes has signed him you can expect him to be physical, can run for 90 minutes and to be short on actual football intelligence and technicality.

4 minutes ago, stocky said:

Rooney to Rangers..    Wayne, not the Aberdeen guy .....     Surprised there has been no comment on this...

Bookies Favourite.....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16215094.Wayne_Rooney_one_of_the_bookmakers__favourites_to_join_Gerrard_s_Rangers/

Probably doesn't hurt when you have Fat Sam on Talkshite not denying that Rooney may be leaving Everton in the summer.

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, stocky said:

Surprised there has been no comment on this...

Probably coz its not worthy of note.  Apart from to have a laugh at of course.  They wouldn't be giving 10/1 if they actually thought it might happen.

24 minutes ago, stocky said:

Rooney to Rangers..    Wayne, not the Aberdeen guy .....     Surprised there has been no comment on this...

Bookies Favourite.....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16215094.Wayne_Rooney_one_of_the_bookmakers__favourites_to_join_Gerrard_s_Rangers/

Looks fairly certain he's going to the US. Unsurprisingly.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

28 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Looks fairly certain he's going to the US. Unsurprisingly.

Aye, just heard that on the news........not that i give a shit,

would be interesting if he came to Glesga tho......

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Aye, just heard that on the news........not that i give a shit,

would be interesting if he came to Glesga tho......

apparently is dependent on whether allardyce stays at everton or not

Guest BlueGaz
3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Windass to Cardiff for £3m and McGinn from Hibs to Rangers for the same value. 

3 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Zero chance of McGinn going to Ibrox. 

Even less chance of someone paying £3m for Windass. 

I saw something about the Windass one yesterday, but its not going to happen for that amount - he's shite.  Agree with Mick.  McGinn will stay where he is, Celtic or poss England.

This tweet from P&B sums it up quite well...

It’s like the 1990s, we just need a wee puff piece with Chick Young or Jim White in David Murray’s office on Friday sportscene.

Edited by sbcmfc

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

This tweet from P&B sums it up quite well...

It’s like the 1990s, we just need a wee puff piece with Chick Young or Jim White in David Murray’s office on Friday sportscene.

2 out of 3 is correct with that Tweet.  They wouldn't pay 5m if that figure is correct, but can afford to pay it. 

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

2 out of 3 is correct with that Tweet.  They wouldn't pay 5m if that figure is correct, but can afford to pay it. 

When the Windass and Morellos money comes in they can buy who they like.

:lol:

Guest BlueGaz
12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

When the Windass and Morellos money comes in they can buy who they like.

Wouldn't need it.  We will spend a lot more than 5m this time round.  Def not on one player though I wouldn't have thought.

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

Wouldn't need it.  We will spend a lot more than 5m this time round.  Def not on one player though I wouldn't have thought.

Has Rolling Hills hacked your log in?

It’s all very 9iar years.

Will Torres, Rooney, Skrtel, Reina and Robbie Fowler’s wages not eat into the war chest?

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Has Rolling Hills hacked your log in?

It’s all very 9iar years.

Will Torres, Rooney, Skrtel, Reina and Robbie Fowler’s wages not eat into the war chest?

😜 I hope not.

Why is it?  That kind of money not available, think we all know that.

Not aware of anything about Torres.  Rooney to US I thought.  Skrtel I heard mentioned as poss player/coach, but not seen anything more than that.  Reina, not heard anything about that.  Fowler I thought was taking over Gerrards post at Liverpool, but again, not sure where I seen that. 

Of course there are going to be stupid rumours surrounding us, there always is.  Its like this board sbcmfc, Rangers is what everyone wants to talk about 😂

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Of course there are going to be stupid rumours surrounding us, there always is.  Its like this board sbcmfc, Rangers is what everyone wants to talk about 😂

Only show in town.

:ok:

(Fowler was a joke one I threw in due to the number of Gerrard/scouse connections being made to Rangers)