Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 190 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

10 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He made Davie Dodds look gorgeous.

Aye that Dundee dream team from the early 2000s wasn’t the bonniest

You had Caniggia, Nemzadze, Rab Douglas, Barry Smith, Gavin Rae and Craig Burley. When that lot when guising they used to have to do it by phone!

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You had Caniggia, Nemzadze, Rab Douglas, Barry Smith, Gavin Rae and Craig Burley. When that lot when guising they used to have to do it by phone!

Aye, but Juan Sara was beautiful. Jesus also loved him. So, the ugliness was balanced out in the team by his beauty.

On 09/04/2018 at 4:05 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with Nemsadze or Rae. Burley shouldnt be mentioned though, he only counts as human waste.

Nemsadze cracks one off every time he reads Nemsadzes name.

On 4/10/2018 at 1:03 PM, kumnio said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with Nemsadze or Rae. Burley shouldnt be mentioned though, he only counts as human waste.

Nemsadze cracks one off every time he reads Nemsadzes name.

:lol: 

When Zlatan scored last week for LA he raised his jersey to show a shirt underneath that had the words “Nemsadze loves you” on it.

Edited by Ormond

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He's probably a better defender than any of the centre halfs at Celtic Park and the 2nd best at Ibrox. 

I wasn’t looking for a my cock is bigger than yours spat. I’m just simply saying he’s no very good. 

I'm not sure he's that good but it is good to see another young Scottish player heading to Europe. 

I'm not sure whether European clubs are taking more notice of Scotland or our players are just starting to see beyond the English leagues. Either way, I for one thinks it's great. 

Tbf the better the opposition the better Bates looks. If he sorts out his distribution and gets some consistency in his performances he'll be a cracking player, and hopefully an important player for Scotland going forward. I was quietly looking forward to a McRorie, Bates partnership at Ibrox at CB in the coming years.

Bates was far from the finished article but I am sure the partnership with McCrorie would have developed into a real strong asset for us. Problem is he made elementary mistakes but that is what young players do. In our position I am not sure if we can give youngsters to leeway to make mistakes on a frequent basis.  Its clear we did not meet his wage demands. 

Edited by EddardStark

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

Steven Maclean from us to Hearts. Strange one as I think his time as a top flight striker is over. 

He's such a Hearts player. Dirty bastard & a complete wanker on the pitch. 

He'll fit in perfectly there, especially if they keep Lafferty and Naismith next season.