Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 177 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 hour ago, slasher said:

If you are referring to the spat with Rossy which sheep on here often do, then you would do well to remember he was the one issuing challenges all over the place. I merely called him out on it. As for my history on here...I've never had a warning never mind a suspension which blatantly points to you talking shite frankly. 👍

You're actually quite funny, more so when you take it as you give it.

The first part is nonsense though, whereas the second part may well be true.

As for the third? Give it time mucker  :lol::lol::lol:

PS Brechin shat it today by all accounts......

26 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Probably on a par with Eckersley, could be worse, could have been Sowah or Oshaniwa 

Reading between the lines of Tam McManus on Twitter it looks like another ex-Hearts player could be signing for Hibs

I'll guess and say Robbie Muirhead or Arvydas Novikovis

11 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Reading between the lines of Tam McManus on Twitter it looks like another ex-Hearts player could be signing for Hibs

It can't be Ryan McGowan who's seemingly on the move, can't see any of the 5-1 team crossing the divide. He's rumoured to be heading to Dundee or St Johnstone anyway

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

the only reason you haven't been suspended is because nobody has reported you. Luckily SMJ isn't a grass or you'd be gone which wouldn't be a bad thing. then we wouldn;t have to watch you flip out when celtic get some criticism.

Why would anyone report anyone though, you'd have to be pretty pathetic to get upset over a message board.

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Muirhead looked a decent player at Killie then did fuck all after moving to Utd, shame really.

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Ronaldo to leave Madrid at the end of the season

Not a surprise really, headed to Ibrox 

5 hours ago, Kirk said:

Why would anyone report anyone though, you'd have to be pretty pathetic to get upset over a message board.

Muirhead looked a decent player at Killie then did fuck all after moving to Utd, shame really.

You’d be better asking someone who has used the report function that question however calling someone a doss cunt or any other name on here is just the same as doing it in person.

Ive always found it when people dismiss the behaviour of someone else or themselves because ”it’s only the internet” it “it’s only a message board” as if this gives someone a license to be a complete wankers. 

I don’t take any offence to most things said to me in person or an online forum but not everyone is the same.

6 hours ago, Kirk said:

depends, what you are exploring ?

general insults or racism, bigotry, misogynism, holocaust deniers etc ?

The Greg Docherty transfer saga through the eyes of the more unreasonable Rangers support:

1. Hamilton are a reasonable club who value their players, unlike manly Killie.

2. Rangers are splashing the cash £600k for the best centre mid outside Celtic.

3. Docherty is out the Hamilton squad "injured" but we all ken.

4. Canning says Docherty is staying?! Fuck Hamilton! 

When does the scrutiny turn to their own board in that the chances they ever actually offered £600k up front are slim?

13 hours ago, Kirk said:

One reason would be to maintain an integrity to the board and not have it fall to (say) 'Follow Follow' levels.

9 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Aberdeen do the same everytime they play Celtic aswell :lol:

Except for when we win in the league, knock them out of a Cup, or run them close in a Cup Final.

1 hour ago, Baz said:

I don’t get it. Why pay a fee for the guy and not take him until the summer when they could just sign him on a pre-contract?

This might be unlikely but maybe McLean said "show me how much you want me; give the mighty Dons a couple of shekels now and loan me back or I'll hold off signing until June to see if I get any better offers" or words to that effect. Unlikely as I say but can't think of another explanation that makes any sense.

Edited by wee-toon-red

1 hour ago, Baz said:

I don’t get it. Why pay a fee for the guy and not take him until the summer when they could just sign him on a pre-contract?

To guarantee they get him. Apparently there’s a few teams interested. Norwich clearly believe it’s worth a couple hundred grand to avoid any competition.