Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 176 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

'active purchase attempt', 'a transaction', 'legally binding contract'.

None of what you describe encompasses any of those terms. I'll apologise for the insults but your attempt to eulogize this as some sort of nailed on agreement is laughable. Perhaps McInnes and Rodgers will conduct themselves more professionally in future. For the record the info I have is more simple.....Rodgers changed his mind. People do you know. Maybe he's attempted to throw Lawell under the bus for it but I would doubt it.

Apology accepted and no harm done. 

Not trying to be billy big boots - but I sat in the room with McInnes and Milne as they recounted this story. 

As you say, maybe Rodgers didn’t involve Lawell but can’t think why he wouldn’t. 

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Where is Stokes going. He really is a dick of a boy!

He's crossed the line once too often and Lennon has had enough. Charlton and a polish team are interested

He's a cunt of a man, met him and a few different Hibs players over the years including up George Street the night of the open top bus and he's the most obnoxious cunt you're likely to come across

4 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Apology accepted and no harm done. 

Not trying to be billy big boots - but I sat in the room with McInnes and Milne as they recounted this story. 

As you say, maybe Rodgers didn’t involve Lawell but can’t think why he wouldn’t. 

It doesn't really matter, but to me it's a clear case of two managers currently in a strong position overstepping the mark. You say AFC took legal advice and clearly that advice was they had no case. Maybe both will stick to procedure in future.

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

He's crossed the line once too often and Lennon has had enough. Charlton and a polish team are interested

He's a cunt of a man, met him and a few different Hibs players over the years including up George Street the night of the open top bus and he's the most obnoxious cunt you're likely to come across

Yeah that's what I've seen and heard about him as well. Fair play to him for gubbing the Elvis impersonator guy though, hate they kvnts! 👍

15 hours ago, slasher said:

Ffs, you're thick as fvck. 

There was no procedural involvement, no written offer made or rejected everything was discussed informally ya doss kvnt. You do know what an informal discussion is don't you?

Many have been banned for less on here, I’m not surprised by this reactionfrom slasher. I mean we are talking about a guy who wanted a square go with another guy because of an argument on a football forum. I often get the same reaction from tims on another forum. They too believe celitic are doing Aberdeen and also st mirren favour. Congrats, youve become a late 90s early 2000s hun. 

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Slasher has either been on the cans, or the roids. What an embarrassment. 

Nothing to be embarrassed about bro 😁

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Many have been banned for less on here, I’m not surprised by this reactionfrom slasher. I mean we are talking about a guy who wanted a square go with another guy because of an argument on a football forum. I often get the same reaction from tims on another forum. They too believe celitic are doing Aberdeen and also st mirren favour. Congrats, youve become a late 90s early 2000s hun. 

Awww have I offended your wee sensibilities snowflake? I think you'll find Mr. McCoolJ gave as good as he got, albeit using more flowery language 👍

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Disagreeing with sheep on here tends to get that response, standard tamb fare 👍

its nothing to do with sheep/dons fans but everything to do with a man who took a criticism of a football team personally. Seems to me you can't control your temper. Seek help

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Not offended me at all, you've just made a kunt of yourself. 

exactly. 

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Awww have I offended your wee sensibilities snowflake? I think you'll find Mr. McCoolJ gave as good as he got, albeit using more flowery language 👍

I think SMCoolJ was discussing Contract Law, which is not surprising, given that is his occupation....................so daily activity, across eastern hemisphere 

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its nothing to do with sheep/dons fans but everything to do with a man who took a criticism of a football team personally. Seems to me you can't control your temper. Seek help

exactly. 

Utter nonsense. You've blundered into a disagreement that had nothing to do with you in your rush to back up one of the flock. Never at any point did I suggest Celtic were doing Aberdeen or anyone else a favour, on the contrary Mr McCoolJ was suggesting the opposite. I apologised to him for getting abusive and he accepted but that's obviously not enough for the likes of you. Have a lie doon 👍

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Utter nonsense. You've blundered into a disagreement that had nothing to do with you in your rush to back up one of the flock. Never at any point did I suggest Celtic were doing Aberdeen or anyone else a favour, on the contrary Mr McCoolJ was suggesting the opposite. I apologised to him for getting abusive and he accepted but that's obviously not enough for the likes of you. Have a lie doon 👍

I didn’t try to back anyone up, he doesn’t need backing up and he did very well in staying calm unlike you when you lost it. I was merely pointing out your history on here which blatantly points to you having anger issues. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn’t try to back anyone up, he doesn’t need backing up and he did very well in staying calm unlike you when you lost it. I was merely pointing out your history on here which blatantly points to you having anger issues. 

If you are referring to the spat with Rossy which sheep on here often do, then you would do well to remember he was the one issuing challenges all over the place. I merely called him out on it. As for my history on here...I've never had a warning never mind a suspension which blatantly points to you talking shite frankly. 👍

29 minutes ago, slasher said:

If you are referring to the spat with Rossy which sheep on here often do, then you would do well to remember he was the one issuing challenges all over the place. I merely called him out on it. As for my history on here...I've never had a warning never mind a suspension which blatantly points to you talking shite frankly. 👍

the only reason you haven't been suspended is because nobody has reported you. Luckily SMJ isn't a grass or you'd be gone which wouldn't be a bad thing. then we wouldn;t have to watch you flip out when celtic get some criticism.

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

the only reason you haven't been suspended is because nobody has reported you. Luckily SMJ isn't a grass or you'd be gone which wouldn't be a bad thing. then we wouldn;t have to watch you flip out when celtic get some criticism.

Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

your behaviour last night certainly was, glad you agree :cheers3:

enjoy the rest of your weekend

In your opinion. Mind you can always hit the report button if anyone upsets your wee sensibilities on the board over the weekend. Enjoy 👍

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

In your opinion. Mind you can always hit the report button if anyone upsets your wee sensibilities on the board over the weekend. Enjoy 👍

Thats very touching, nice to know you are concerned for my feelings