Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 173 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

16 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Tim Cahill to HIbs? Apparently wants regular football before the world cup and Hibs are interested.

Would take him to bolster up the squad.  Our big Lithuanian striker looks a right donkey, almost Berraesque.

Still rumours about Mallan coming to Easter Road, I see has got first team games recently down in the Championship so would be surprised if we get him.  

2 minutes ago, giblet said:

Would take him to bolster up the squad.  Our big Lithuanian striker looks a right donkey, almost Berraesque.

Still rumours about Mallan coming to Easter Road, I see has got first team games recently down in the Championship so would be surprised if we get him.  

Might have been getting games to put him in the shop window?

39 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I heard it was £60k.

He signed a new deal at Everton then left for Norwich who were still EPL for £8m so salary not really unusual.

Story I heard was that he had agreed a severance of £2m for the summer but not sure how true that is.

That’s insane money for an average/decent player. 

Edited by Ormond

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Par for the course down there. He signed a new contract until 2019 with Everton in 2014. I doubt he'd have taken a pay cut to go to Norwich.

Oh, I know the stupid money that is thrown about down there and yes, with the daft wages given to very average players then Naismith’s wouldn’t seem so crazy I suppose. 

Edited by Ormond

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

NAismith is reported to be on £50K, Norwich paying £40K and Naismith has said he will subsidise some of the £10K. Source - Sportsound last night

That is just ridiculous. £50k a week for him? Fuck me sideways.

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

Greg Docherty from Hamiton to Rangers by the weekend.  £600k by all accounts. 

The Huns will put out the 600 grand as a rumour then say the fee is undisclosed. No chance they would have 600 grand. I wouldn’t think Hamilton would be as silly to take instalments either.

Just now, Ormond said:

The Huns will put out the 600 grand as a rumour then say the fee is undisclosed. No chance they would have 600 grand. I wouldn’t think Hamilton would be as silly to take instalments either.

I think you overestimate Hamilton's competence as a football club! #SweptAwayByNature

16 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Maybe, just maybe...

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

£600K :lol:

that'll be like the £2m for Murphy and the £1m for cummings:lol: 

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

Decent wee player. attacking minded midfielder, able to play wide. Not much in the tackle but works hard enough. Could go either way, might turn out like Mark O'Hara. Might go down the leagues. Good enough for your lot, but not Killie class.

Yes, but what about his hair and the colour of his eyes?