Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 172 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

their brain dead minority really do struggle to accept their new place in football. Its comedy gold:lol:

Twitter is full of Rangers supporters applauding their board for "Splashing the cash"...  It's like they're living in a different world completely.  If a few loan deals and getting their 'bids' laughed out by "mid table clubs" is enough to turn their heads from their financial woes, it's little wonder that they sat back and let their club die.

37 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I could be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that the limit of 4 was from within the same league and the actual limit was 7 in total.  I think I read that on FF right enough so it could be complete horse shit.

In Scotland it's only one player from within the same division. Not sure about from the league overall.

Edited by Barney Rubble

25 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Twitter is full of Rangers supporters applauding their board for "Splashing the cash"...  It's like they're living in a different world completely.  If a few loan deals and getting their 'bids' laughed out by "mid table clubs" is enough to turn their heads from their financial woes, it's little wonder that they sat back and let their club die.

It's hilarious, they are beyond parody.

55 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

In Scotland it's only one player from within the same division. Not sure about from the league overall.

I thought it was one player from another club in the same league but you could have more from other clubs in the same league? 

I'm confused :lol: 

Kris Boyd hits out at Rangers for derisory and unsettling bids... and vows Kilmarnock won't be 'bullied' into selling Jordan Jones on the cheap

so he goes from being the main hun cheerleader to hitting out at them for unsettling players. Despite his recent charity launch he is still a bell end

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Kris Boyd hits out at Rangers for derisory and unsettling bids... and vows Kilmarnock won't be 'bullied' into selling Jordan Jones on the cheap

so he goes from being the main hun cheerleader to hitting out at them for unsettling players. Despite his recent charity launch he is still a bell end

Cunt’s obviously been black-balled at the goat shaggers. 

Much depends on the wages Rangers are paying these players, but the loan with an option to purchase at a pre agreed maximum price seems sensible enough for a cash strapped club with an interim manager. Cummings and Martin are two players that aren’t good enough to get a game for mid table (at best) Championship clubs but I’d say both wll do OK up here. Murphy was good enough to play most games for Brighton in their promotion season, not quite good enough for the EPL. Again, probably do well enough up here. These deals all seem fairly sound to me.

The bid for Jones, as reported (amount and structure), makes them look ridiculous.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

I thought it was one player from another club in the same league but you could have more from other clubs in the same league? 

they changed the rules about three seasons ago. unfortunately the page with the new rules on them longer works.

your right to be confused on that basis :lol:

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

I found the rule, it's restricted to one loan from the same division and a maximum of two loans from the SPFL overall.

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I see Rangers have signed Martin on loan, so that seems to confirm I'm wrong! 

I wouldn't bet against the Rangers board making a roaring arse of it.

34 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Didn't they sign 5 diddies from Newcastle at the same time a few seasons ago? 

However this is true and seems to confirm that on this case they're on track!

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, as soon as it was a £10k a week loan fee we were out the running.

Think Hearts are the only club up here actually made an offer to Norwich.

NAismith is reported to be on £50K, Norwich paying £40K and Naismith has said he will subsidise some of the £10K. Source - Sportsound last night

28 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

I thought Dalcio had gone?

You may be right. I've no idea. Just assumed he was still there. 

If you're right then it'd take it back down to 4 and i'm even more confused :lol: 

56 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

rumour - Norwich in for Kenny McLean https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2102101/kenny-mclean-norwich-city-aberdeen-500000/

bit their fucking hands aff Stewarty

my favourite part is about rangers making several bids, really? :lol:

You know what they say about something being "too good to be true".  This clearly falls into that category and therefore can't be true.  I'd honestly be happy if we managed to get £50k to get rid of him.  

16 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

He played a couple of games out in Florida so don;t think he's away yet.  I think the only one that's left this window so far in Pena.

Yeah though strong suggestions that he will be heading back before the window closes, which if he does will take us to 4 players, same number as Hearts and Aberdeen.