Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 169 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Dunno, in my experience old firm fans seem to tar you with a brush if you say something nice about the other lot.

For example, I've spent my full life being called a part time hun!

Who do I tar Parkie and VDA with then?  They haven't let their allegiances slip yet - do you know?  Are they Tims or Huns?

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

are you serious? do you not know where you've been ironic?

Very serious.  I questioned SQ on his constant need to let us all know his persuasion regarding the OF when discussing any of their players, I never do that or ask it of anyone.  I don't do it on the odd occasion I might discuss St J versus Hamilton. 

"I'm not really a Hamilton fan, but really like their keeper"  :blink: 

Edited by BlueGaz

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Very serious.  I questioned SQ on his constant need to let us all know his persuasion regarding the OF when discussing any of their players, I never do that or ask it of anyone.  I don't do it on the odd occasion I might discuss St J versus Hamilton. 

rangers and celtic fans often say "im no fan of the other side but XXXX is a great player" Larsson and Laudrup were prime examples. 

I'm actually wondering why this matters to you at all. as SQ says, the problem with SOME huns and tims is they believe or think everyone else in scotland has a preference for the other side. The truth is most of us can't stand the baggage that comes with either side. Two cheeks of the same arse as far as I am concerned

Guest BlueGaz
26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

rangers and celtic fans often say "im no fan of the other side but XXXX is a great player" Larsson and Laudrup were prime examples. 

I'm actually wondering why this matters to you at all. as SQ says, the problem with SOME huns and tims is they believe or think everyone else in scotland has a preference for the other side. The truth is most of us can't stand the baggage that comes with either side. Two cheeks of the same arse as far as I am concerned

You're just regurgitating the same stuff that SOME non OF fans continue to do.  We know you don't like the baggage, we know you can't stand it.  

I just asked him a very simple question, as a regular on a non OF board, why he feels the need to do it.  Still waiting for the irony explanation regarding myself.  Or have we moved on from that now and me asking SQ that question really isn't ironic, but you felt the need to interject and that was your angle? 

Edited by BlueGaz

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

You're just regurgitating the same stuff that SOME non OF fans continue to do.  We know you don't like the baggage, we know you can't stand it.  

I just asked him a very simple question, as a regular on a non OF board, why he feels the need to do it.  Still waiting for the irony explanation regarding myself.  Or have we moved on from that now and me asking SQ that question really isn't ironic, but you felt the need to interject and that was your angle? 

This is the most pointless argument you have ever had on here and that takes some beating considering the garbage you spout on here regularly. I'm out

Guest BlueGaz
15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This is the most pointless argument you have ever had on here and that takes some beating considering the garbage you spout on here regularly. I'm out

:lol::lol:  You are so full of shite, you jump in like a fecking idiot, to a simple conversation, then just become a nob.  Adios amigo.

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its amazing how he doesn't see the irony, in keeping with his character he goes with abuse instead of trying to figure it out.

He's one of the guys who ruin this board.

Yet you won't explain it?  I know why you won't explain it, because as I said before, you're full of shite.  If you feel abused, I'm not surprised.

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

I generally say it to make it easier for old firm morons like you to understand.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Dunno, in my experience old firm fans seem to tar you with a brush if you say something nice about the other lot.

For example, I've spent my full life being called a part time hun!

Yep, you can’t please either of them. I must be a Celtic fan because I cannae stand the Huns. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

:lol::lol:  You are so full of shite, you jump in like a fecking idiot, to a simple conversation, then just become a nob.  Adios amigo.

I remember someone getting upset and whacking the report button once because someone dared to call him a name. I think it may have been a moron he was called.  :whistling:

33 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I remember someone getting upset and whacking the report button once because someone dared to call him a name. I think it may have been a moron he was called.  :whistling:

and I got a suspension for it too :lol:

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I got points for calling someone a moron and a very detailed lecture about how it was offensive :lol:

I got a detailed telling off for calling the Queen a fucking cunt, or something along those lines. :lol:

Actually, it may have been showing glee at the rumours that she was away to cowp. :D

Edited by Ormond

9 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Parkhead kid Tierney’s parents had him signing shirts to be given to people as gifts, when he was handed a replica of the Hoops’ iconic 1988 top.

When Paul Lambert was Wycombe manager I got him to sign my replica from the France 98 era.  I don't see anything wrong with that as at least he played in that strip and it's probably put 50p on its resale value.  I've no problem with Tierney getting a 1988 replica top either.

Am I alone though in thinking that it's a bit odd to get a player to sign a top that not only did he never play in but was from a season that was 10 years before he was born.

Its the same as people who get the name and number of some retired club legend printed on the back of the current strip.  People like that are for the watching.

Just to add, Tierney impresses me more and more, both on and off the pitch.

Guest BlueGaz
4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I generally say it to make it easier for old firm morons like you to understand.

:lol::lol: of course you do. Your first answer was more accurate, no need to change it according to the bandwagon. Be yourself. :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Ormond said:

:lol: upset? :lol: With Walters on TAMB? Come on, behave. You on the juice again? 

Tierney does come across as a decent guy, but it shouldn't take away from the fact that this season, he like many others to be fair has been below par. Hopefully this break will do him good and he returns fresh and as dynamic as he was last season. 

Guest BlueGaz
14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You admitted it before. :lol:

I admitted that Parkie ‘upset’ me? I don’t recall that, but will take your word for it. :( Bit embarrassed I used that word.