Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 164 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

35 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Looking at a few of the articles on the supposed Preston bid of £500k for Windass by journalists covering it from a Preston perspective their source appears to be the Daily Record. 

How lazy can these bastards be? 

28 minutes ago, Debian said:

Jamie Murphy (£700k), Russell Martin (Loan) and Jason Cummins (Loan) to Rangers.

I'd be relatively happy with all 3 of them.  I'd assume Dalcio and Nemane will go back to their parent clubs.  I'd also expect Cardoso, Pena and Herrera to move on one way or another and possibly Alves too.  Feel a bit sorry for Herrera as I think he looks decent but he's not really had a chance to show what he can do.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd be relatively happy with all 3 of them.  I'd assume Dalcio and Nemane will go back to their parent clubs.  I'd also expect Cardoso, Pena and Herrera to move on one way or another and possibly Alves too.  Feel a bit sorry for Herrera as I think he looks decent but he's not really had a chance to show what he can do.

I believe Dalcio is away and Nemane is kicking about with the youths still.  
I'd gladly see Herrera and Alves moved on.  Think there is a player in Cardoso, but seems to be so far out of the picture now he's only going one way.

Halliday, O'Halloran and Dodoo are all returning too I have heard.

Edited by Debian

7 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Hardly set the Heather on fire at Forest, loan deal might suit all parties.

New manager might like to keep him. Forest's problem is scoring goals so not sure they will want to let one of their forwards leave unless they have replacements lined up. 

Couple of blogs saying that Kilmarnock rejected a cash & Lee Hodson swap for Jordan Jones, but would be interested in doing a deal for Michael O'Halloran.

Its on a couple of blogs- one with a fair decent track record, another that is usually crap.

15 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Couple of blogs saying that Kilmarnock rejected a cash & Lee Hodson swap for Jordan Jones, but would be interested in doing a deal for Michael O'Halloran.

Its on a couple of blogs- one with a fair decent track record, another that is usually crap.

Hodson wouldn't get in our starting 11.

Jones I'd swap for O'Halloran in an instant.