Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 157 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

1 minute ago, Flure said:

Oh, I'm not saying that he WON'T be at Celtic Park until 2023, it's just the folk who say that this "ties him" or means that he "WILL be".

THAT'S what annoys me.

And folk that post links to the Daily Mail, obviously.

You said it was about transfer value, no more, no less.

Which going by the details available isn't entirely true. He's on a slightly longer deal on substantially bigger wages.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You said it was about transfer value, no more, no less.

Which going by the details available isn't entirely true. He's on a slightly longer deal on substantially bigger wages.

OK. You got me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 8:10 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm not so sure, he is probably getting the wage rise he deserves and whilst I think he'll want to go down south eventually, he's only just turned 20, already captained his boyhood heroes and will have one eye on being captain for `10IAR.

He's very unusual in the sense that he seems very grounded, with his head screwed on. Talks about his family a lot in interviews and how much it means to them seeing him playing for the club they all support.

He'll definitely go one day but I think he might wait until he's 23/24 at least before doing so.

I saw these the other night on my mates facebook. He's an actual game going Celtic fan, not just "the club I always wanted to play for" kinda old firm fan.

There's not many players who would have got the kinda of injury he got at Hampden in May and be so determined to get back to lift he cup. Most would be posting pictures of their injury on Twitter!

One thing is for sure, he'll be a Scotland great.

Great Post.. thats what fitba is all about.......  

What's happening with Scott Bain at Dundee ?

Seems he's been dropped from the team owing to an "internal matter". Hope it's not anything unpleasant.

He's not a bad keeper and would be a good option for a club needing one in January if Dundee transfer list him.

12 hours ago, SpiderAlba said:

Seems he's been dropped from the team owing to an "internal matter". Hope it's not anything unpleasant.

He's not a bad keeper and would be a good option for a club needing one in January if Dundee transfer list him.

Bains problem is he is a complete arsehole whose ego outweighs his ability. A decent keeper no doubt but don't think he has the attitude to make it much further.

Very funny to watch him and messiah/pundit Mcann having a bitch fight 

13 hours ago, SpiderAlba said:

Bain seems like a total bellend.

Anthony Stokes is said to have played his last game for Hibs as Neil Lennon doesn't like his Billy Big Baws attitude 

If true I can't say I'd be too disappointed. On his day he's shit hot but his days are few and far between. I much prefer Simon Murray up front

Edited by DoonTheSlope

8 hours ago, Toepoke said:

McLean had a great game unfortunately.

There's always the possibility of an exception to the rule!! 

Have to say I was impressed with Clarke's post match anger. I think he'll do a good job for Killie and past the honeymoon period. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Boyd handed Aberdeen all he motivation they needed.

if Killie had any sense they’d ban Boyd from speaking to media.

10 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If we had any sense we'd give him a P45.

What did he say?

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What did he say?

Scotland are a laughing stock for calling up McLean, Shinnie and Christie because "they urnay good enuff", shouted several times on the radio with all the intellect you'd expect from Boyd. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Scotland are a laughing stock for calling up McLean, Shinnie and Christie because "they urnay good enuff", shouted several times on the radio with all the intellect you'd expect from Boyd. 

Oh aye, forgot about that.

That was a bit bizarre. He wasn’t completely wrong, but he didn’t put his point across well at all.