Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 126 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Can't say he was a stand out in any of the games i was at last season, although i don't think they scored in any of the 2 i attended! Think he scored when they beat us at Dingwall though. I'm not saying he's not a good player, just that i was reluctant to pay a chunky fee for someone who i've not seen all that much of. His scoring record last year was exceptional though.

I'll take Waghorn, providing you also pay us and keep paying his wages! :lol:  A honking excuse for a player IMO. 

Waghorn is technically not a bad player but his finishing is poor and final ball is awful. 

If someone can help him improve there he'd be a good player but I just don't think he can remain calm enough. 

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

He would be an ideal player for us, having lost McGinn and Hayes. Could also play through the middle too. 

Mom

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

What's the latest news with O'Hallaron? Leaving, staying?

He would be an ideal player for us, having lost McGinn and Hayes. Could also play through the middle too. 

Is McGinn definitely off ?

Guest BlueGaz
43 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I suppose by signing the team that finished 2nd, they've a decent chance of finishing 2nd themselves....

:lol:

1 player and one offer?  come on, even you can do better than that.  

Guest BlueGaz
52 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

He no out of contract next year? Wait til January and you can sign him for nowt..

1.5m mentioned yesterday.  I hope to feck thats not true.  

1 hour ago, dave said:

We did manage to con Ipswich out of £1m for Garner though!

They were probably partly encouraged by the success of Daryl Murphy who left Celtic as a non entity but made a right good go of things ?

1 hour ago, slasher said:

They were probably partly encouraged by the success of Daryl Murphy who left Celtic as a non entity but made a right good go of things ?

Very possibly. I don't really care, other than to thank them for their business and they can shop here anytime. ? 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Very possibly. I don't really care, other than to thank them for their business and they can shop here anytime. ? 

Just shows the level Ipswich have dropped to , signing shite players from one of the worst Rangers teams ever !!!!

6 hours ago, wellyman said:

Just shows the level Ipswich have dropped to , signing shite players from one of the worst Rangers teams ever !!!!

That's right. Because you know all about Rangers, their players and their history. ?

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

There's only 5 years worth to learn to be fair....

:P

Who asked you anyway. ?

I think you'll find 2017 - 1872 does not equal 5. You've got the last digit right but there's another 140 to add. 

Are you Dianne Abbot in disguise? ? 

5 minutes ago, wellyman said:

Obviously you being a blue nose can enlighten me on a worse set of players at Ibrox than the 16/17 season !!!

Theres been a few. Some of the worst were under John Greig. 

I was at a 2-2 game at Ibrox when there was only about 6000 at the game. 

Players like Gregor Stevens and John McLelland were the staples. 

We were woeful. It's just lucky everyone else was as bad or worse. 

13 minutes ago, wellyman said:

Obviously you being a blue nose can enlighten me on a worse set of players at Ibrox than the 16/17 season !!!

The one that had Kevin Kyle, Ian Black & Fran Sandaza was infinitely worse.

13 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Theres been a few. Some of the worst were under John Greig. 

I was at a 2-2 game at Ibrox when there was only about 6000 at the game. 

Players like Gregor Stevens and John McLelland were the staples. 

We were woeful. It's just lucky everyone else was as bad or worse. 

I thought cooper and Jardine were around at that time !!!