Scottish League Play Offs - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish League Play Offs

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That boy getting huckled out was entirely justified from what I seen. He spat the dummy after Falkirk players gave him some back then he was arguing with folk beside him who've clearly had enough of this pish over the years. Total roaster. 

Edited by they've_been_suckered

35 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

That boy getting huckled out was entirely justified from what I seen. He spat the dummy after Falkirk players gave him some back then he was arguing with folk beside him who've clearly had enough of this pish over the years. Total roaster. 

You've made me laugh again at the thought of it.... :lol:

His wee boy was pulling his jacket to try to get him to sit doon, but dickwad was too busy giving it the auld purple face screaming rant to...first of all...John Baird, and then the stewards and anybody sitting within 20 yards of him. 

3-0 up at home to Falkirk and the Killie Victor Meldrew gets lobbed oot. I suggest anger management classes. Really...

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

His wee boy was pulling his jacket to try to get him to sit doon, but dickwad was too busy giving it the auld purple face screaming rant to...first of all...John Baird, and then the stewards and anybody sitting within 20 yards of him. 

3-0 up at home to Falkirk and the Killie Victor Meldrew gets lobbed oot. I suggest anger management classes. Really...

Exactly??

see if your son was pleading with you to calm down, grabbing your jacket to pull you back and greeting etc... You think you'd take a look at yourself eh?

he'll be creaming himself at the coverage he's getting too. 

15 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Please, please, please someone have this on video :lol:

Edited by Stu101

3 hours ago, Debian said:

Pitch invasion to come? 

No, each teams support has agreed only to do this against ra peepul so we can goad you all into violence.

Edited by vanderark14