Scottish League Play Offs - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish League Play Offs

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jimstroma said:

Thought the Bairns were a wee bit nervous tonight, hopefully we can lift our game on Sunday and finnish Killie off.

Would be a good gesture if Killie could release more tickets forĀ Falkirk fans.

ridiculous they wont release more tickets, when the ugly sisters come to town, Killie slaver up to them and give them extra seats, even moving season ticket holders.Ā Ā Ā 

10 minutes ago, giblet said:

ridiculous they wont release more tickets, when the ugly sisters come to town, Killie slaver up to them and give them extra seats, even moving season ticket holders.Ā Ā Ā 

We did that for a meaningless game for us that was Celtic's title party. Sunday will be totally different.

8 hours ago, jimstroma said:

Thought the Bairns were a wee bit nervous tonight, hopefully we can lift our game on Sunday and finnish Killie off.

Would be a good gesture if Killie could release more tickets forĀ Falkirk fans.

We've done it in past for meaningless (for us) games against the old filth. No chance on Sunday. Need every advantage we can get.Ā 

As for last night. Better team lost. Couldn't believe how poor Falkirk were.Ā 

7 hours ago, giblet said:

Aye for meaningless games. We've moved season ticket holders once had we were balloted on it.Ā 

Nothing ridiculous at all about it. Hibs and motherwell did likewise last night.Ā 

35 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We've done it in past for meaningless (for us) games against the old filth. No chance on Sunday. Need every advantage we can get.Ā 

As for last night. Better team lost. Couldn't believe how poor Falkirk were.Ā 

aye agreed could have had maybe 3 or 4 Ā how many tickets sold for Sunday ?

10 minutes ago, jimstroma said:

Falkirk sold out allocation 4500. Killie sold approximately 4000Ā 

You've plucked that Killie figure out of clean air hahaha! Some of the nonsense i've seen posted by Falkirk fans over the past week has been hilarious. They seem to thick they are the Scottish Barcelona.Ā 

I can assure you we'll have a hell of a lot more than 4,000 there on Sunday.Ā If we can get 5,000 home fans against Thistle a few weeks back then i think you can be safe we'll have a good bit more than that on Sunday.Ā 

24 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You've plucked that Killie figure out of clean air hahaha! Some of the nonsense i've seen posted by Falkirk fans over the past week has been hilarious. They seem to thick they are the Scottish Barcelona.Ā 

I can assure you we'll have a hell of a lot more than 4,000 there on Sunday.Ā If we can get 5,000 home fans against Thistle a few weeks back then i think you can be safe we'll have a good bit more than that on Sunday.Ā 

think there will be a good 10.000 killie fans there on Sunday as you know there oot there humperĀ 

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd be shocked if there is any less than 8,000 home fans there on Sunday. Hopefully more.

Noticed the Moffat Stand isn't being used. Thought it might have been open for such a big game...

5 minutes ago, Shed_Tartan_Army_Yeah said:

1 or 2 yeah you can call that "jammy" or lucky.... but 10+? Can't really call that luck...

Ā 

More like determination, hard work, fight etc?

Correct.Ā 

Falkirk have scored 20 goals after 79 minutes this season and 10 (TEN) from the 89th minute onwards.

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Correct.Ā 

Falkirk have scored 20 goals after 79 minutes this season and 10 (TEN) from the 89th minute onwards.

thats nearlyĀ more than Killie scored all season,,,,,,, Ā  in 90 mins...

Edited by stocky

45 minutes ago, Shed_Tartan_Army_Yeah said:

MoreĀ like determination, hard work, fight etc?

Absolutely agree and wish my team had half of it.

But Killie should've been comfortably ahead by then. Sloppiness at both ends, the story of our season...

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

But Killie should've been comfortably ahead by then. Sloppiness at both ends, the story of our season...

Falkirk are a nightmare of a team to play against just now. Ā Hibs dominated both play off matches but ultimately Falkirk won through on the counter punch. Ā They are extremely difficult to break down, cant see anything but Falkirk now getting promoted.Ā Ā Ā 

45 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Relying on an overweight, past it forward and a 'keeper who's a liability in big gamesĀ is always going to lead to heartache.Ā 

Big Josh is your only hope to save the day.Ā 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I fully expect more than 4000 Killie fans on Sunday, but you couldn't even sell out last night, although you posted earlier on this thread you Sold out. I also fully understand why Killie don't want to give the Bairns more tickets. We don't think we are the Scottish Barca, but we have a good feeling at our club at the moment.

Ā 

When Houstie came in 2 years ago the first thing he wanted to change was the fitness levels, even withdrew contract offers from a fan favourite at the time Mark Millar because he was lazy. The team do look a lot fitter this year apparently in the top 3/4 teams in Scotland based onĀ bleepĀ tests and a few other tests most teams do at the start of the season.

Falkirk played pretty poorly last night and let Killie dictate the pace of the game, we didn't cope with the Killie wingers hugging the touch lines trying to stretch the game. and pretty much bypassed our midfield rendering our passing game non existant.

We can improve on Sunday but I suspect Killie can improve and possibly be more clinical than they were last night. Should be a cracker suspect the nerves will start kicking in from Saturday night onwards

Totally expect Falkirk to win at Rugby Park.

If United can pump them there, anyone can :lol:Ā 

Should be a cracking atmosphere if Killie have a large home support and Falkirk sell out.

Good luck to the both of you :ok:Ā 

5 hours ago, jimstroma said:

I fully expect more than 4000 Killie fans on Sunday, but you couldn't even sell out last night, although you posted earlier on this thread you Sold out. I also fully understand why Killie don't want to give the Bairns more tickets. We don't think we are the Scottish Barca, but we have a good feeling at our club at the moment.

Ā 

there was a bit of confusion at the start of week people saying our allocation was sold out when it was not then folk posting online the long queues so l think some folk gave up incedently from l heard there was around 100 tickets not sold for last night out of an allocation of 1900 so no bad for a Thursday night game some one has posted on the killie fans forum that there is 12000 tickets sold for SundayĀ