Photos on IPhone - Technical Support - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Photos on IPhone

Naranjito82

I have around 2000 photos on my iPhone and this subsequently is taking up a lot of memory . Can anyone suggest an easy way and or how to get these photos off my phone and stirred elsewhere please ? I'm not particularly savvy with all things techy and am finding it difficult to move these photos onto a different platform . I have tried drop box but seem to think this only allows to save a finite number of photos ? All help and advice is much appreciated in advance .

• 1 month later...

Deecie is spot on; although the free versions of Dropbox, OneDrive & others don't give you a huge amount of space for a lot of photos. I use OneDrive because a chunk of space comes free with Office nowadays, & you can then set your photos to sync automatically, or do it manually, then in turn sync that to your pc, put a link on a browser to access remotely or whatever you want so they are easy to access.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27 June 2016 at 7:37 AM, Huddersfield said:

Deecie is spot on; although the free versions of Dropbox, OneDrive & others don't give you a huge amount of space for a lot of photos. I use OneDrive because a chunk of space comes free with Office nowadays, & you can then set your photos to sync automatically, or do it manually, then in turn sync that to your pc, put a link on a browser to access remotely or whatever you want so they are easy to access.

Many thanks Huddersfield much appreciated .