This Board Needs Tunes - Page 34 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, G-Man said:

@Larky Masher ignore them, there’s nothing guilty about those pleasures. (Although the Puck episodes from Glee may have to be burned from memory.) 

I’d add, although I’m not guilty about loving (most) of yours or these. 

Nice choices but I felt I shouldn't go overboard with either Glee or Pitch Perfect.

13 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Nice choices but I felt I shouldn't go overboard with either Glee or Pitch Perfect.

If your feeling was a bus then I’m afraid it had already left the station after those 10 songs. 😉😀

(It took me ages to pick a Glee song and 15 minutes were spent crying at the Finn farewell montages. )

4 hours ago, dan cake said:

i do love a 80s classic when the mood takes

😆😆great video. 

13 hours ago, G-Man said:

If your feeling was a bus then I’m afraid it had already left the station after those 10 songs. 😉😀

(It took me ages to pick a Glee song and 15 minutes were spent crying at the Finn farewell montages. )

😆😆great video. 

As the bus has left the station

Right back to the decorating........

@Larky Masher  I was a bit disappointed at your choice of Somewhere, I like the Pet Shop Boys but dislike them singing that song. Then you fired straight back into my heart 💘💘 with Crowded House, adore them. I don’t know The Mighty Wah but looked them up and I recognised one of their songs,  not sure if it’s in a film or used in an advert. Great song anyway. 

This may be sheer hypocrisy, criticising your choice then going with this one but I think it’s magical and I love this man. I’ve posted this on the other board and most of them  are still speaking to me. 

Hope you’ve put your feet up after decorating duties.  😊

On 13/11/2017 at 1:43 PM, Larky Masher said:

Here, in no particular order, are my Top 10 Guilty Pleasures

I can only assume that you are a better man than me and have seen through the horrendous vocal treatment and musical arrangement of this to the true beauty of the song.I hope that this is what you are really hearing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...