The walking dead - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Caught up with this finally, this season has been decent but I can't help but feel that is only because I had been poor for so long.

I read that the writers already know what will happen in seasons 11 and 12 which I'm not encouraged by, the show feels like it is stretched already IMO.

Rick and Negan not dying feels like a cop out to me also.

• 2 months later...

Just watched it !

Wasn't expecting that

Doesnt seem that long ago that we were wondering if Lydia was a spy in the camp

Release the Negan

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Just watched it !

Wasn't expecting that

Doesnt seem that long ago that we were wondering if Lydia was a spy in the camp

Release the Negan

Meant Enid

• 11 months later...
8 hours ago, in5omniac said:

Doing just enough to keep me watching.

Expected some smart-arse comment from Negan along the lines of "that's how you slit someone's throat, Rick" despite him not being around anymore.

Caught up the last 2 weeks

Was good especially last night

I'm doing my best trying not to google who Beta is

4 hours ago, in5omniac said:

Last night's episode was utter shite

Yep

A great episode last week followed by that bag of shite

That's Michonne out of it till the end

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Finally caught up with the last season of Fear The Walking Dead when it became free on Prime.  What a load of complete and utter sh*te.  A time jump of 7 years from the previous season yet all the characters look exactly the same and run into each other through amazing coincidences not to mention all looking like they get at least 3 square meals a day with full access to toothpaste, makeup and washing facilities.  FFS even Daniel's cat reappeared and recognised him instantly!

Fell into the "so bad it's good" category.  I think my favourite bit was, even all these years into the apocalypse, oxygen cylinders being readily available to Madison who was struggling with breathing issues, even if they didn't stop her banjoing various zombies with this muckle big sledgehammer.  Maybe I overthink things.

Glad that's over.  No idea what channels the various spin-offs will be on, but if they're anything like this garbage or The World Beyond then they won't be worth watching.