Rangers 2015/16 championship champions - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers 2015/16 championship champions

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

The problem with such songs is the "add ons".

Derrys wall just has no place at a football ground in my eyes. It's not offensive, and I would even concede it can be pretty rousing.

(one of my favourite Motherwell songs is "muff diver", but it's probably inappropriate and offensive! :lol: )

As you said the add ons are the problem

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

I had to laugh at seeing some Rangers supporters on social media boasting about being the Obly Scottish team to have won every domestic honour. :lol: 

Have they? I must've been asleep when they won the Scottish Cup. 

They haven't won anything that Caley Thistle and Ross County haven't won. Probably Livingston as well. Actually all 3 of those teams have won a major honours in recent years. 

Let's be honest here.

Rangers fans have got 4 years of pent-up scummy sectarian bawbagedness ready to unleash on the Premiership, and each and every one of us knows that they won't let anyone down.

4 years. It's been emotional. 

Edited by Rossy

On a similar theme. Graeme Souness was on the radio today saying that every fan who wanted rangers to start in the third division would admit now that they were mistaken and regret it and that they should have gone straight into the top league. 

Eh no. These last 4 years have been the most enjoyable in the top flight in recent years.

15 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

On a similar theme. Graeme Souness was on the radio today saying that every fan who wanted rangers to start in the third division would admit now that they were mistaken and regret it and that they should have gone straight into the top league. 

Eh no. These last 4 years have been the most enjoyable in the top flight in recent years.

I would rather they had just died forevee

48 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Let's be honest here.

Rangers fans have got 4 years of pent-up scummy sectarian bawbagedness ready to unleash on the Premiership, and each and every one of us knows that they won't let anyone down.

4 years. It's been emotional. 

This!

2 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

There really is no point for Rangers supporters to on this board.

Absolutely correct. I feel like I'm pissing into the wind with every post on here. You then get the usual suspects responding by praising some of us for 'not being like the others' before they resort to type and post abuse again. Not fun at all and goes against the supposed fraternal ethos of the board.

43 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Absolutely correct. I feel like I'm pissing into the wind with every post on here. You then get the usual suspects responding by praising some of us for 'not being like the others' before they resort to type and post abuse again. Not fun at all and goes against the supposed fraternal ethos of the board.

If you think you've got it tough, try being an Aberdeen fan round here.

So the premiership teams fans greeting about us coming up, haven't heard many complaints from the lower leagues fans about sharing leagues with rangers. Been far more fun watching than beating Aberdeen and kille 4 games a a season each year for nigh on 20 years on repeat. 4 years of going on and on about a team you keep claiming died , but yet you will drone on about them. God life must be boring for you.

Bunch of grown men acting like teenagers saying they hate their ex, but checking their fb and instagram each day to mke sure their new life without them isn't better than what they had. 

Cant their just be aberdeen thread on here for all wee team shite, and let the grown ups talk about the big teams without fear of interference? 

40 minutes ago, Louch said:

So the premiership teams fans greeting about us coming up, haven't heard many complaints from the lower leagues fans about sharing leagues with rangers. Been far more fun watching than beating Aberdeen and kille 4 games a a season each year for nigh on 20 years on repeat. 4 years of going on and on about a team you keep claiming died , but yet you will drone on about them. God life must be boring for you.

Bunch of grown men acting like teenagers saying they hate their ex, but checking their fb and instagram each day to mke sure their new life without them isn't better than what they had. 

Cant their just be aberdeen thread on here for all wee team shite, and let the grown ups talk about the big teams without fear of interference? 

To be fair most of the prominent Aberdeen posters on here aren't too bad with the Rangers stuff.  It's the fans of the real diddy teams that seem to get their knickers in a knot with all things Ibrox related!! :wink2:

9 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Well said. Leave us alane ya pricks!!!

No one likes us.......and we DO care :)

2 hours ago, Louch said:

What an utterly pathetic and ignorant post.  

I'm looking forward to Rangers coming back into the premier league next season for on the pitch reasons.  Like when Hearts came back, Rangers will be another (hopefully) decent team in the league and a fixture to get people speaking and interest generated. That's all it is though.  This "Blue Pound" thing does make me laugh. The league has been excellent over the last 4 years.  Rangers coming back just freshens things up a bit.  As would a 16 team league, which should happen sooner rather than later.    

I did laugh at a post earlier on this thread about someone being disappointed because people were criticising Rangers fans already and that they should be given a chance because they might now be different (I may have paraphrased, forgive me for not wanting to read the post again).  Don't think I've ever teased any Rangers fan on here about their club having died etc, etc and I almost admire those Rangers fans making the stand about being the same club, but then to suggest the fans are now somehow different?  Speak about having your cake and eating it!!

12 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

I'm looking forward to Rangers coming back into the premier league next season for on the pitch reasons.  Like when Hearts came back, Rangers will be another (hopefully) decent team in the league and a fixture to get people speaking and interest generated. That's all it is though.  This "Blue Pound" thing does make me laugh. The league has been excellent over the last 4 years.  Rangers coming back just freshens things up a bit.  As would a 16 team league, which should happen sooner rather than later.    

I did laugh at a post earlier on this thread about someone being disappointed because people were criticising Rangers fans already and that they should be given a chance because they might now be different (I may have paraphrased, forgive me for not wanting to read the post again).  Don't think I've ever teased any Rangers fan on here about their club having died etc, etc and I almost admire those Rangers fans making the stand about being the same club, but then to suggest the fans are now somehow different?  Speak about having your cake and eating it!!

Football fans in being hypocrites shock. :)

The Blue Pound shout is a ing riddy. Does my tits in. 

Agree about the league reconstruction and us coming up. Anyone thinking it won't generate a bit of interest is deluding themselves. Very much looking forward to it myself as it will be a true test as to how far we have come under the new manager.  

Never really quite got the new club/old club thing or should I say I can't understand why it genuinely upsets people. Folk really are obsessed with it. On the 14th February, every year, I get a text from one of my best mates simply saying 'happy anniversary'. You've got to just laugh at that sort of thing surely?  If stuff like that is upsetting you, or you feel the need to take out private adverts in national newspapers to prove the opposite, you really do need to have a word with yourself. 

Tbf to thewolf, I doubt it's stuff like that he is referring to. There are boys on here that are simply incapable of reasonable debate when it comes to Rangers, such is their blind hatred. Comes with the territory of the Internet in general though, folk will always be that little bit more khuntish, when there is a keyboard to hide behind in my experience.  

8 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Never really quite got the new club/old club thing or should I say I can't understand why it genuinely upsets people. Folk really are obsessed with it. On the 14th February, every year, I get a text from one of my best mates simply saying 'happy anniversary'. You've got to just laugh at that sort of thing surely?  If stuff like that is upsetting you, or you feel the need to take out private adverts in national newspapers to prove the opposite, you really do need to have a word with yourself. 

I wouldn't say it upsets me but the continued insistence of some posters on here to not miss an opportunity to come out with pish like not winning the cup before or never having played this or that team etc is tedious in the extreme.  I'm all for a bit of banter but there are certain people who are like a dug with a bone. 

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I wouldn't say it upsets me but the continued insistence of some posters on here to not miss an opportunity to come out with pish like not winning the cup before or never having played this or that team etc is tedious in the extreme.  I'm all for a bit of banter but there are certain people who are like a dug with a bone. 

Haha well I imagine it will now stop after you've told everyone it pisses you off :)

51 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

As a Rangers hater that patter even makes me cringe.

Occasionally it's witty and original, but the majority of the time it's monotonous, humourless, repetitive drivel.