TAMB Facebook Page - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMB Facebook Page

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly get no end of amusement from the posts that the mental cases who inhabit the TAMB FB make.  They share a reasonably sized IQ between the lot of them.  The membership of that group is like Darwin's waiting room.

Way more entertaining on there than the inane drivel that PASTA Mick, Caledonian Craig, Wanderer et al subject us to on here.

18 hours ago, peever1745 said:

Well I met a few of them in the Dubliner along with the guy who runs it.They seemed like nice people and dedicated Scotland fans. It may not be to everyone's taste but neither is this board.

This

Fairly sure I'm still banned on it, not quite sure why, but I think it was more down to who I appeared to know on the FB page.

I do remember I asked a fairly genuine question of the main man just before I was banned but can't for the life of me remember what it was :lol:

2 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

So what's the story re the McDermott guy on here?

I'm sure his heart is in the right place but he's a bit 'ma baw' on the Facebook pages he admins.

Did he not take a mega huffy over being questioned on his Faro bus transfers? He was asking for money up front and then people would pull out and he was refusing to give refunds, yet happily sold seats on....and got a little bit nasty (though more a mountain out of a mole hill)

Edited by wanderer

3 hours ago, wanderer said:

Did he not take a mega huffy over being questioned on his Faro bus transfers? He was asking for money up front and then people would pull out and he was refusing to give refunds, yet happily sold seats on....and got a little bit nasty (though more a mountain out of a mole hill)

Ah right, funnily enough a mate of mine questioned him on his Bratislava buses and got 'telt aff'.

I joined again yesterday afternoon after this thread appeared and nothing has changed. Still the same drivel that gets posted as it was when I was on it before.

It amazes me about all the crap the admins allow to be posted, plus referring to themselves as "elite" etc etc then Mr McDermott hounded a lad who was trying to auction a signed Scotland top from the win over Czech Republic for his nephews football team and requested he removed it immediately!!! 

1) it should be allowed on the page based on the other crap that is posted - at least this post was for a good cause!

2) If not allowed then send the lad a PM advising him he cannot do the auction on the page and to remove it.

Instead he chose to oust the lad and slate him for it - clearly his ego was needing its evening feed!!!!

3 hours ago, wanderer said:

Yup. You could cancel and he'd sell on the seat, but offer £0 refund. He also said that people who could no longer go were not allowed to transfer their seat to someone else. He's a chancer. 

1 hour ago, deecie said:

Will there be pipers?

No need my good man. 

We are simply going to sing and dance to Stevie/Darren Fletcher all the way. 

If you don't do the actions,the ssc will be on hand to revoke your membership. 

38 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No need my good man. 

We are simply going to sing and dance to Stevie/Darren Fletcher all the way. 

If you don't do the actions,the ssc will be on hand to revoke your membership. 

What about "No Scotland, No Party"