Bratslavia to match return coach - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bratslavia to match return coach

watershed

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, speckyg said:

Hi getting confused with all the coaches. WE thought we had requested seats on your coach. Do you have 2 seats for us available? \very much appreciated if you can fit us in ,thanks John and Mary G

11 hours ago, watershed said:

speckyg you have 2 seatson bus 2

On 29/02/2016 at 1:22 PM, watershed said:
On 28/02/2016 at 11:48 AM, ScotsRik said:

Two seats needed......Like Dundee Dave was - I am also on Zander's waiting list so if I get seats with you then will remove from that list.

ScotsRik x 2

2 seats on bus two reserved for you

Thanks Watershed!

14 hours ago, macwomble said:

speckyg you have 2 seats on bus 2

Hi watershed  we had been watching your feed but did not see our name on any of your lists so contacted Zander and have confirmed seats on his bus 3. Sorry to cause any problems and thanks for all your work in organising buses to get the fans to the games. 

• 2 weeks later...

Watershed have just found out game is in Travna, We are staying in Bratislava and would need transport. If 3 seats become available can you book them for me please, Or if you know of anyone else running transport would be obliged. Cheers

Edited by threes a crowd

I have sent payment details to everyone apart from Stan drews you re not accepting messages so Stan send me a pm & i iwll reply with the payment details

like i said yoiu have till the 30th of April to make the payment if you odnt you will olose your seat on the buses

cheers