Metz A No Go - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Metz A No Go

big clarky

Always felt awkward about this game,playing in the country thats havin a tourney wuv no qualified fur,and in the same month naaaaaaaa never felt right,shouldnae be within a million miles o France in June

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had booked France anyway before the Poland game and are still going as a family holiday. Just means we leave even earlier and go to Metz. Might even take in N.Ire v Poland in Nice as we are close enough. Spending time in France is never a hardship for us. Would wear my Scotland top too if we go to the game in Nice as I had a great time with the Poles in Warsaw.

I agree, instead of just watching and missing out. Lets take the piss a bit more "how about you come over to France and see first hand what you'll be missing out on?" And sing your cute "No Scotland no party" song......a right bunch of losers we'll look!!!

I'm all for going to France for a friendly (if it ever gets confirmed" but do agree that the "no Scotland no party" is cringey and embarrassing

I'm all for going to France for a friendly (if it ever gets confirmed" but do agree that the "no Scotland no party" is cringey and embarrassing

Agree but at least it will be forgotten aboot fur another 20 months hopefully more

As in you arent going or it isnt on?

still woulda travelled,but be glad if it dusnae happen,plenty other teams tae play and places to visit,dont need this game,timmings shite.could bump into fans travelling to euros when were in airports trying to get home,sheeite scenario :um-no: