Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 97 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

The Assassination records review board found records showing that Oswald's file " OS-351-164" was under the control of Angleton's office from 1959 till 1963.

It's in The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton

Also seen Douglas Horne mention it who was on the ARRB as one of the lead investigators into releasing documents pertaining to the CIA.

Too late to dig up the original files, i'll get a holf of them later. We're not going to solve it anyway :P

1 hour ago, phart said:

The Assassination records review board found records showing that Oswald's file " OS-351-164" was under the control of Angleton's office from 1959 till 1963.

Also seen Douglas Horne mention it who was on the ARRB as one of the lead investigators into releasing documents pertaining to the CIA.

Too late to dig up the original files, i'll get a holf of them later. We're not going to solve it anyway :P

You’re wasting your time 

5 hours ago, phart said:

Of course it was - Oswald went to Russia in ....wait for it .....1959 

It would have been more interesting if Angleton's office didnt have a file on Oswald

As i said previously Angleton was obsessed with KGB infiltration

41 minutes ago, aaid said:

And yet, couldn't spot it when it was right under his nose with Kim Philby. 

But able to mastermind killing Kennedy using Oswald :mellow:

I mean do any of the conspiracy theorists even consider how many people would have needed to be involved and the amount of forward planning in different organisations for all the stars to align the way they did for Oswald on that day ...

21 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I mean do any of the conspiracy theorists even consider how many people would have needed to be involved and the amount of forward planning in different organisations for all the stars to align the way they did for Oswald on that day ...

How many would need to be involved?

42 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

This will be the last time i respond to any of your posts as you have zilch to offer

I say black, you say white is extremely boring

Since you seem to want us to think you are a knowall on everything without sticking your neck out how about you take a guess Einstein

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

This will be the last time i respond to any of your posts as you have zilch to offer

I say black, you say white is extremely boring

Since you seem to want us to think you are a knowall on everything without sticking your neck out how about you take a guess Einstein

Classic response. 

He never used him to kill kennedy,he was a singleton positioned to be the patsy. and i said he had control of the file not a file.

To be fair this is excruciating to explain as we've not even got to anything resembling complexity and it's already like wading through mud to get us on the same page with a few simple concepts.

23 minutes ago, phart said:

To be fair this is excruciating to explain

Because you are talking shite ?

Here's an idea

How about going over to America and going public with your amazing conclusions that nobody else has ever thought about or investigated

Clearly everyone thats ever looked into it is nowhere near as clever or knows as much as you

You are wasted on here

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Here's an idea

How about going over to America and going public with your amazing conclusions that nobody else has ever thought about or investigated

Clearly everyone thats ever looked into it is nowhere near as clever or knows as much as you

You are wasted on here

Such passive aggression is amusing, although ultimately self reflecting.

I've never said it was my unique Idea either these are all add ons again. The writing down of day-dreams or in more educated circles Straw-man fallacies.

I stated i believe Oswald was a Singleton cause the ARRB (the board set up to release files) found out the fact that his file was held under Angleton's office. We have all the private notices to Angleton's aide as well.

The irony isn't i think i'm cleverer than everyone else over it. It's that you judge yourself any way competent to view information impartially considering you're a nervous wreck when presented with information you don't like. Trying to get yourself banned, making up weird scenarios that only exist in your head, or refusing to interact with people (just look up page). These irrational behaviors dominate you when in discourse with someone you disagree with. Does that not worry you? More than someones else's opinion on the JFK assassination?

6 hours ago, aaid said:

And yet, couldn't spot it when it was right under his nose with Kim Philby. 

Kim Philby was Angleton's mentor and friend from the early 40's. He hid in the blind spot, rightly or wrongly Angleton is a legend in counter-intelligence circles and it wasn't because of incompetence.

16 minutes ago, phart said:

I've never said it was my unique Idea either these are all add ons again. The writing down of day-dreams or in more educated circles Straw-man fallacies.

I stated i believe Oswald was a Singleton cause the ARRB (the board set up to release files) found out the fact that his file was held under Angleton's office. We have all the private notices to Angleton's aide as well.

The irony isn't i think i'm cleverer than everyone else over it. It's that you judge yourself any way competent to view information impartially considering you're a nervous wreck when presented with information you don't like. Trying to get yourself banned, making up weird scenarios that only exist in your head, or refusing to interact with people (just look up page). These irrational behaviors dominate you when in discourse with someone you disagree with. Does that not worry you? More than someones else's opinion on the JFK assassination?

Methinks you doth protest too much

What are "day dreams" or "straw man fallacies" if not shite ?

Add ons ? Is that mixing and matching conspiracy theories like most of the 60% or so that believe it couldnt have been carried out by one man on his own whim ?

Cheers for the advice anyway - i'll take it on board .....

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Here's an idea

You are wasted on here

3 hours ago, phart said:

That's not passive aggression. That's just someone saying you're talking shite and challenging your status as the cleverest person on the TAMB.

6 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

That's not passive aggression. That's just someone saying you're talking shite and challenging your status as the cleverest person on the TAMB.

It wasnt aggression really - it was a response to posts by him and his cohort in a style that think they are way above everyone (well me in this case) and that what they know is either more than anyone else or that i am too stupid to comprehend it 

Maybe if they followed this up with why everyone else (me in this case) is so way off the mark i wouldnt have responded the way i did

Just to reflect

On 27/10/2017 at 10:54 PM, phart said:

I'll leave you to write down your day-dreams of what the "conspiracy theorists think and do as a collective"

On 28/10/2017 at 11:20 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

How do you know what Oswald was or wasn’t?

Nobody really does but this is suggesting i know nothing and havent read any of the profiles made of him

17 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

You’re wasting your time 

Translated - He is too stupid to understand - we know the real truth

9 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Sarcasm - clearly i was referring to a huge conspiracy involving the presidential staff, the secret service, the CIA, FBI and Dallas Police - housing Oswald in Dallas a year before the visit, getting him a job in the book depository, open top car, route etc etc

4 hours ago, phart said:

He never used him to kill kennedy,he was a singleton positioned to be the patsy. and i said he had control of the file not a file.

To be fair this is excruciating to explain as we've not even got to anything resembling complexity and it's already like wading through mud to get us on the same page with a few simple concepts.

Should have made that clear when you initially offered your wisdom

And again - excrutiating to explain as i couldnt possibly understand

You hadn't understood though, it's all fact based, not some nefarious speculation.

I did make clear. Both who had control of the file

and his role

He wasn't a CIA Patsy he was a "singleton" of James Angleton.

Both these posts pre-date the one above.

Anyway not even discussing the actual case now, just trying to correct warped interpretations of posts and maudlin faux offense " how dare you say i can't understand, even though in this thread i've already established i didn't follow the conversation".

As i sated above "We're not going to solve it anyway".

57 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I've offered multiple sources to reference my understanding. Can you point to who held file " OS-351-164" then from 1959 to 1963? Since you seem to be in agreement, or you just an empty vessel clanking in the thread?

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

13 minutes ago, phart said:

I've offered multiple sources to reference my understanding. Can you point to who held file " OS-351-164" then from 1959 to 1963? Since you seem to be in agreement, or you just an empty vessel clanking in the thread?

I've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and couldn't care less.

My point was merely that you accused Ally Bongo of being 'passive aggressive' which he obviously wasn't as he was plainly 'actively aggrresive' (not in a bad way, just pursuing a point of view aggressively). Rather observant of me I thought.

25 minutes ago, phart said:

And again - what do you say to the point that it would be more surprising if Angleton did not have a, or the, file on Oswald.

Angleton was the top spymaster concerned with KGB infiltration

Angleton had Oswald's file since 1959

Oswald, an American citizen, went to Russia in 1959

The CIA and FBI lying about not knowing Oswald was as unbelievable in 1963 as it is now

" We didn't really know much about this guy, he passed through and we weren't really paying attention'," 

Nobody ever believed they ignored him when he came back from Russia

Bungling their intelligence and not preventing the assassination is one angle and the most plausable

Organising the killing of Kennedy, by him or anyone else and framing him for it is another. 

However we are now in 2017 - science, physics and forensics have improved dramatically since 1963

The vast majority of conspiracy theories that have made a lot of people a lot of money have been exposed ..including that of Oswald being a patsy

Depending of course what you take the meaning of patsy to be

Edited by Ally Bongo