Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 94 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

Well Godwin Law has been reached.

Ally i'd tell you how you're taking all this too personally hence all the ad homien attacks and angry outbursts but it;ll fall on deaf ears, so i'll just watch it as entertainment instead.

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

It's fun : ) 

Cant say I've seen anything remotely close to deserving that accusation.

Aye but you want NK to have nuclear weapons and to suck of other TAMBers, so you don't get a say. 

Yay

And thats the full house of the wee shitebags coming to his defence - he must be cracking one off at that 

He makes insinuations ad nauseam on here, not just about me, and not one of you fvckers says a peep for fear of offending him

You really should link this thread to the where did it all go wrong one because all the main players are here

57 minutes ago, phart said:

Ally i'd tell you how you're taking all this too personally hence all the ad homien attacks and angry outbursts but it;ll fall on deaf ears, so i'll just watch it as entertainment instead.

Considering his post was directed at me and as such was fvcking personal yes it will ya rocket  

9 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Considering his post was directed at me and as such was fvcking personal yes it will ya rocket  

Don't go all keyboard warrior on us Ally, especially if you're going to back yourself into a corner with calling folk shitebags at the same time, and accusing folk of fear etc.

34 minutes ago, phart said:

Don't go all keyboard warrior on us Ally, especially if you're going to back yourself into a corner with calling folk shitebags at the same time, and accusing folk of fear etc.

Nothing I have said is false

You all are

54 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yay

And thats the full house of the wee shitebags coming to his defence - he must be cracking one off at that 

He makes insinuations ad nauseam on here, not just about me, and not one of you fvckers says a peep for fear of offending him

You really should link this thread to the where did it all go wrong one because all the main players are here

I've argued with thplinth on here many, many times. Last thing i'm afraid of is offending folk on the internet :lol: 

I'm sorry we can't all be as hard as you though, Ally. You big mental , ye :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've argued with thplinth on here many, many times. Last thing i'm afraid of is offending folk on the internet :lol: 

I'm sorry we can't all be as hard as you though, Ally. You big mental , ye :lol: 

Cracking one off there too eh ?

I'll leave you all to it

Edited by Ally Bongo

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

Love the whining about how no matter what Nicola does she gets slagged from the guy who no matter what trump did he slagged. Cry me a ing river. 

3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Away to fvck ya complete lunatic - your lies about what I have said about Trump have already been exposed pages ago yet you keep going on about it ya fvckin weirdo with your tongue firmly up Trump and Bannon's erches

And we are still waiting on examples of how really bad the SNP are and how much better it would be if they were not in Government

Probably suits you to deflect from Charlottesville though eh ?

You have always had that right wing David Irving style about you

Wow. You have become unhinged. What a response to a fairly mild post. Not the first time neither. You really need to stop posting for a while. Total nutcase stuff.

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Tend to stay away from the personal stuff on here but link away the posts that led to the David Irving comparison if you want. 

He won't because he can't. Prove me wrong arsehole.

It is all he has... accusing everything he disagrees with of being racist. He is the tamb poster boy for these brainless idiots.

For some reason  he has totally lost it in the last few weeks. As I said... unhinged.

30 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Cracking one off there too eh ?

I'll leave you all to it

No need to crack one off. Everyone on the TAMB wants to suck my cock apparently :lol: 

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

For some reason  he has totally lost it in the last few weeks. As I said... unhinged.

Coming from the Breitbart master of the unhinged that's really fvcking something :lol:

One thing that is seriously starting to grate with me about Trump is the man's lack of vocabulary. Only now with an adequate passage of time does it really start to shine out like a glossy turd. Everything is bad sad or tremendous. It is really getting on my nerves now. That and the voice and the hand gestures...apart from that he's fine.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

from their actual website

" At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts."