Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 110 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

12 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Oh, and the US government has recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel ...

Exactly - and they opened the embassy at the same time the IDF were killing 50+ protesters

Edited by Ally Bongo

Jonathan FreedlandVerified account @Freedland

Closing proceedings at the US embassy opening in Jerusalem with a blessing is Pastor John Hagee, pedlar of antisemitic conspiracy theory who suggested the Holocaust was God's will

David Baddiel Retweeted Jonathan Freedland

Why was this cunt there? Because the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem is all about the Christian Right, who see it as part of the fulfilment of messianic prophecy. People are dying for this BOLLOCKS.

22 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Freedland? The guardian wanker? The pish he gets away with on syria and russia is impressive

And Baddiel is a cock

I managed to overlook that and stick to the info Freedland (Jewish) gave and the comments in relation to it made by Baddiel (Jewish)

The craziest shit is now since Trump has allied so readily with Israel and the mental christian right. Their enemies are suddenly talking about Palestine in ways we haven't seen in ages.

Hatred of Trump is "trumping" love of Israel in some media minds. There's opportunities here.

3 hours ago, phart said:

This video answers loads of questions in this thread, I'd actually watch it peeps as see some arguments already addressed appearing, makign it apparent the video hasn't been watched. It's really one of the best 9 mins of video on the subject at all, given by an academic.

Some quotes on the issue. From Finkelsteins twitter.

“When a place becomes unlivable, people move . . . . Yet this last resort is denied to the people of Gaza” (United Nations Relief and Works Agency-UNRWA).

“The closure constitutes a collective punishment imposed in clear violation of Israel’s obligations under international humanitarian law” (International Committee of the Red Cross)

“There are no innocents in Gaza” (Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman)

“Israel is carrying out a murderous assault against protesting Palestinians, with its armed forces killing and maiming demonstrators who pose no imminent threat to them” (Amnesty International)

“There is no justification for the closure of Gaza. . . . The Israeli government must immediately end its blockade of Gaza . . . . this Palestinian ghetto must be opened (Ha’aretz editorial)

Edited by phart

MAY 14, 2018—As teams from Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) treat people wounded today in Gaza, Marie-Elisabeth Ingres, MSF representative in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, provided the following statement:

What happened today is unacceptable and inhuman. The death toll provided this evening by Gaza health authorities—55 dead and 2,271 wounded—including 1,359 wounded with live ammunition, is staggering. It is unbearable to witness such a massive number of unarmed people being shot in such a short time.

Our medical teams are working around the clock, as they have done since April 1, providing surgical and postoperative care to men, women, and children, and they will continue to do so tonight, tomorrow, and as long as they are needed. In one of the hospitals where we are working, the chaotic situation is comparable to what we observed after the bombings of the 2014 war, with a colossal influx of injured people in a few hours, completely overwhelming the medical staff. Our teams carried out more than 30 surgical interventions today, sometimes on two or three patients in the same operating theater, and even in the corridors.

This bloodbath is the continuation of the Israeli army’s policy during the last seven weeks: shooting with live ammunition at demonstrators, on the assumption that anyone approaching the separation fence is a legitimate target. Most of the wounded will be condemned to suffer lifelong injuries.

As new demonstrations are announced for tomorrow, the Israeli army must stop its disproportionate use of violence against Palestinian protesters.

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.o...aeli-army-against-palestinian-protesters-gaza

On 5/15/2018 at 4:26 PM, phart said:

i'll make it even easier

Thank you. What a wonderfully intelligent, articulate and compassionate young lady. 

7 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

What is the country/state of Israel. Before WW2 it didn't exist, I assume.

Bold question ......

You had the ottoman empire before that, and the British gave some assurances for the Arabs if they revolted against ottoman in world war 1 which the Arabs feel weren't upheld. They then appointed a Zionist to head it up as high Commisioner. Samuel was his last name Hue samuel or something.

Edited by phart

6 hours ago, phart said:

You had the ottoman empire before that, and the British gave some assurances for the Arabs if they revolted against ottoman in world war 1 which the Arabs feel weren't upheld. They then appointed a Zionist to head it up as high Commisioner. Samuel was his last name Hue samuel or something.

You'd have to throw in the Balfour Declaration too, coming before the British League of Nations mandate. And the treatment of European Jews for the past thousand years or so. 

15 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

You'd have to throw in the Balfour Declaration too, coming before the British League of Nations mandate. And the treatment of European Jews for the past thousand years or so. 

Plus stuff we're probably unaware of. It's not a simple tale :)

On 5/15/2018 at 8:39 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Jonathan FreedlandVerified account @Freedland

Closing proceedings at the US embassy opening in Jerusalem with a blessing is Pastor John Hagee, pedlar of antisemitic conspiracy theory who suggested the Holocaust was God's will

David Baddiel Retweeted Jonathan Freedland

Why was this cunt there? Because the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem is all about the Christian Right, who see it as part of the fulfilment of messianic prophecy. People are dying for this BOLLOCKS.

This is what I keep talking about - Christendom is in much apostasy.  The number one reason being that they are trying to operate via Israel’s prophecy program when they should be operating via the mystery program given to Paul.  They don’t rightly divide and think they are waiting for the 2nd coming.  So they are completely messed up I’m afraid. 

See attached link for a complete biblical timeline - we are in the ‘but now’ dispensation of grace.  God is giving out free grace - the free gift of eternal life when a person simply trusts that Jesus Christ paid for all their sins by his death, burial and resurrection (1 Cor 15:1-4).

https://333wordsofgrace.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/right-division-chart-color.gif

Here’s a couple of links explaining the difference between Israel’s prophetic program and the mystery program.

http://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/what-is-the-prophetic-purpose-for-israel

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.org/2018/05/13/prophetic-program-mystery-program/

1 hour ago, Kimba said:

See attached link for a complete biblical timeline - we are in the ‘but now’ dispensation of grace.  God is giving out free grace - the free gift of eternal life when a person simply trusts that Jesus Christ paid for all their sins by his death, burial and resurrection (1 Cor 15:1-4).

https://333wordsofgrace.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/right-division-chart-color.gif

I see there's a Gospel of Circumcision. Please tell me i don't have to slice my foreskin off to get raptured?

Seriously though, what's that all about? I would google it myself, but i don't want the google algorithm to think i've gone all Christian and spam me with ads for this stuff.