Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 105 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

18 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

He’s just telt the Russians to get ready for missiles oh dear 

Via Twitter :lol::lol:

The man is a fucking lunatic. Problem is, May/Britain will no doubt go right along with it, yet again dangling out the bum hole of USA.

embarrasing and dangerous in equal measure

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?

Great he also said their platforms, so if this goes ahead and Russia decided this is a red-line your entire carrier group is going to be sunk, cause Russia has nice and new anti-ship missles that travel at 7000kph and can't be stopped either.

nightmare

Veterans today is claiming it has evidence that the chlorine gas was made in germany as Syrian Army managed to capture some of it.

VT isn't exactly the most enlightened site though, they have pictures and serial numbers though. https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

DabEOWdXkAExkPm.jpg

Gary Robertson is such an arse

I'm at the stage where i dont believe anyone like most folk yet he parrots out the establishment line all the time 

Whether it's Independence or Syria he is a Westminster stooge

Trump is both initiated into Scottish Rite Freemasonry and also into the Jesuits.   Putin will also be initiated into some secret society - all controlled by the Jesuits according to Madame Blavatsky. So all working together. 

They are all using hegelian dialectic tactics for their new world order which includes a planned 3rd world war. 

1 hour ago, Kimba said:

Trump is both initiated into Scottish Rite Freemasonry and also into the Jesuits.   Putin will also be initiated into some secret society - all controlled by the Jesuits according to Madame Blavatsky. So all working together. 

They are all using hegelian dialectic tactics for their new world order which includes a planned 3rd world war. 

You should ask Wanderer what their new strip will look like 

“I have known for months that Donald Trump would win the elections,” Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News. “The gematria (numerology) of his name is Moshiach (Messiah). He is connected to the Messianic process which is happening right now. When he promised to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem, he attached himself to the power of Moshiach, which gave him the boost he needed. If you separate from Jerusalem, disaster will follow.”

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78288/trump-upset-victory-divinely-sent-begin-messianic-process-rabbis/#CQOMQrAhxHqXRzm8.97

The same silly numerology that they're taught in Freemasonry that they use in all their false flags.  Lol

Also if this kicks off then Trump will have fecked up the only think i preferred him over Hilary about. I thought letting the Syrian conflict die down was something he wanted, but everytime he turns away from it, a chemical attack happens and he get's drawn back in.

So there is now a good chance i'll be proven wrong about this issue.

So everyone is puffing their feathers atm, Russia has moved all 12 of it's warships in Tartar into the Med , they've also landed aircraft in Hamadan base in Iran, carrier group harry s truman moving into position as well. Cyprus air base. Syrian planes and troops moving to Russian bases in Syria, so America has to hit a Russian base to get to the Syrians.

I wonder if this was what the cuban missle crisis was like.

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What's the former diplomats name who was on the BBC trouncing the narrative that Assad was behind the last chemical attack? 

Peter Ford. 

8 hours ago, PapofGlencoe said:

what's actually the point, does anyone know anymore?

what do the US gain from stirring things up again?  I don't get it.

:wacko:

Israel has a plan to blakinise the middle east (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm)

It secures them from threats and ensures their supremacy in the region as they will be a stable country to run pipe-lines through etc. All the Military heads in America keep buyers for all their fancy weapons, the Saudi's want rid of the Sunni's and the Turks the Kurds.

Turkey is hugely important country for use of airbases and staging points. So they want to keep them sweet.

Israel is a historical ally since Johnson and has a great powerful lobbying group.

Saudi's have religious beef with the Shia, and also an American Ally.

Folk forget that right now the Saudi's are starving huge tracts of Yemen to death right now. Millions affected