Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 104 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

On 01/03/2018 at 1:07 PM, Ormond said:

I’m going to guess that around 80% of them I know personally have guns at home/in the car/under their jacket. It’s just so normal to them. They think it’s us who are the headcases for not having them.

In the USA, there is approximately one gun for every person but apparently only somewhere between 22% and 31% of the population own a gun and that percentage is falling year on year.

However, only 3% of US adults between them own about 50% of *all* guns.

Seems to me that's the group to target first.

On 01/03/2018 at 12:58 PM, Ormond said:

All taking place at the 'World Peace and Unification Sanctuary'. Because nothing says peace and unification like a Reverend carrying an AR-15 while wearing a crown of bullets...

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

John Bolton? Was he not the DI in the bill with the massive chip on his shooder?

If only 

I'd estimate the world has probably 3 years left max before everybody dies screaming 

7 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Cmon not too long before the US can elect another democrat and everyone can just pretend things are grand again. 

eleanorroosevelt1.jpg

What piqued my interest was that Stacy Herbert (wife and co host of the Max Keiser show) is alarmed.

She is no fan or supporter of Clinton, has been fairly neutral on Trump and rubbished most of the Russiagate allegations

• 2 weeks later...

Notice the current head of OPCW is one of the most important players atm cause of the chemical incident in Salsbury or whatever the fuck it's called.

In 2001, then-Secretary of State Colin Powell had penned a letter to Bustani, thanking him for his “very impressive” work. By March 2002, however, Bolton — then serving as under secretary of state for Arms Control and International Security Affairs — arrived in person at the OPCW headquarters in the Hague to issue a warning to the organization’s chief. And, according to Bustani, Bolton didn’t mince words. “Cheney wants you out,” Bustani recalled Bolton saying, referring to the then-vice president of the United States. “We can’t accept your management style.”

Bolton continued, according to Bustani’s recollections: “You have 24 hours to leave the organization, and if you don’t comply with this decision by Washington, we have ways to retaliate against you.”

There was a pause.

“We know where your kids live. You have two sons in New York.”

Edited by phart

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:29 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

John Bolton? Was he not the DI in the bill with the massive chip on his shooder?

6 foot 2 and eyes of blue, big John Bolton's coming after you. :sing:

Bugger, that was Jim Holton.