Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 103 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

On 22/02/2018 at 9:05 PM, Ormond said:

We’re looking into Ireland as She’ll not get in Scotland while it’s part of the UK but as my Grandmother is Irish I can go there and her as my spouse. Trouble is, she won’t get near the money anywhere else that she gets here. Not even close.

Just move north to Canada

49 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Two cheeks of the same arse some of those Canadian cunts.

I loved my time there, but i did live in a ski town so its not like the real world

39 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’d rather lick Queen Elizabeth oot.

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 ooft that does not reflect well on The Big Canadian 

Mr. Bean. I'm am Scottish to the very depths of my being. Do not try and portray me as someone I am not. I reside in Canada, but not one ounce of Canadian in me. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter fud. 😁😂

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

If you knew the first thing about me you’d understand how idiotic that comment is from you. 

I don't know you nor do you know me. You have written similar comments about me my friend.. Apologies if offence was taken...In saying that one thing you may not know about me is I hate the fucking queen. So you rather having a wee lick of her fanny than spend a.lovely afternoon with me is highly insulting. I do have feelings you know...☺️

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't know you nor do you know me. You have written similar comments about me my friend.. Apologies if offence was taken...In saying that one thing you may not know about me is I hate the fucking queen. So you rather having a wee lick of her fanny than spend a.lovely afternoon with me is highly insulting. I do have feelings you know...☺️

I’ve written nothing about you. I may have typed it. I’ve certainly not typed anything though that may have any correlation with the Queen about you. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mr. Bean. I'm am Scottish to the very depths of my being. Do not try and portray me as someone I am not. I reside in Canada, but not one ounce of Canadian in me. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter fud. 😁😂

😂 you’re trying  to hard Mr Shortbread. 

Mental

(CNN) — A north Georgia high school teacher was arrested on Wednesday after he barricaded himself in a classroom and fired a shot from his handgun out of a window, police said.

s090430739.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&stri

A north Georgia high school teacher was arrested on Wednesday after he barricaded himself in a classroom and fired a shot from his handgun out of a window, police said.

No one was injured in the incident at Dalton High School, except for a student who injured an ankle running through the school, police spokesman Bruce Frazier said.

http://whnt.com/2018/02/28/georgia-teacher-arrested-for-firing-gun-in-school-police-say/

You can see why some (I'm assuming) would see this as suspiciously well timed, right on the heels of Trump's proposal to have tooled-up teachers in the classroom. Maybe it's happened before but only makes the news due to current sensitivities. Can't help thinking that if they'd had armed teachers in my day, I'd've been summarily executed before turning sixteen pour encourager les autres.

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Seen a couple of videos of young Americans being given guns as presents. Are these fuckwits not just radicals just like the fuckwits in the mosques who radicalise people?

I’m going to guess that around 80% of them I know personally have guns at home/in the car/under their jacket. It’s just so normal to them. They think it’s us who are the headcases for not having them.