Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 96 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

• 4 weeks later...

Aww fvck

Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid......

...hasn't worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will work!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the final release of the JFK files is, as expected, going to be a damp squib despite Donaldo getting everyones hopes up.

It's now been delayed and the US Govt is now in danger of missing the deadline for them to be released.

My opinion has always been that the CIA and FBI wanted to "cover up" their connections with Oswald - not because they were in on the assassination or wanted it to happen but that they could have easily prevented it.

As far as i'm lead to believe all thats still to be released, and the reason it's been kept secret, is mostly to do with US foreign policy in Cuba. 

Trump authorises the release of 3000 files but has blocked the releases of others "citing National Security concerns"

How the fvck can actions of 50-60 years ago, where most of the protagonists are now dead, be a national security concern ?

Much money to be made in continuing bogus conspiracy theories it would appear

18 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Trump authorises the release of 3000 files but has blocked the releases of others "citing National Security concerns"

How the fvck can actions of 50-60 years ago, where most of the protagonists are now dead, be a national security concern ?

Much money to be made in continuing bogus conspiracy theories it would appear

They can never allow people to know what really happened, their faith in government would disappear or be severely affected. 

Thats one thing Trump, Obama, Bush etc all have in common. 

James Angleton cleaned out the documents that really mattered over 50 years ago.

The obviousness of the RFK cover-up reflects back in time to the JFK one, also the separate and collaborative "evidence" of foreknowledge of the event let's us know it wasn't a secretive one man mission.

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

They can never allow people to know what really happened, their faith in government would disappear or be severely affected. 

Thats one thing Trump, Obama, Bush etc all have in common. 

38 minutes ago, phart said:

James Angleton cleaned out the documents that really mattered over 50 years ago.

The obviousness of the RFK cover-up reflects back in time to the JFK one, also the separate and collaborative "evidence" of foreknowledge of the event let's us know it wasn't a secretive one man mission.

Conspiracy theorists and others, thousands of them, have had had fifty years to come up with a coherent story and they've come up with fcuk all. They've whined on about the CIA,Russia,Cuba, uncle Tom Cobbly and all. They've whined on about bullet trajectories multiple shooters, accuracy,moving targets ,speed of fire. They've proved none of it, they've not even come close to a generally convincing argument.

I don't believe for a second that any government or government organisation is clever enough or organised enough or secure enough  to keep at bay thousands of investigators, journalists and looneys  and keep some big secret for 50 years.

10 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Conspiracy theorists and others, thousands of them, have had had fifty years to come up with a coherent story and they've come up with fcuk all. They've whined on about the CIA,Russia,Cuba, uncle Tom Cobbly and all. They've whined on about bullet trajectories multiple shooters, accuracy,moving targets ,speed of fire. They've proved none of it, they've not even come close to a generally convincing argument.

I don't believe for a second that any government or government organisation is clever enough or organised enough or secure enough  to keep at bay thousands of investigators, journalists and looneys  and keep some big secret for 50 years.

Agreed

There is something i cant put my finger on about Gerald Posner (might be his hair) but he did a fabulous job in the early 90s alongside a team of top notch investigative journalists from the Sunday Times (who had previously exposed the thalidomide scandal) analysing all theories including Oswald acting alone and they were unequivocal in that being the case.

Edited by Ally Bongo

46 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

https://youtu.be/oJFzhbNd1EI

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

Conspiracy theorists of course would tell you that the reason why the theory cannot be proved is part of the conspiracy and proves the conspiracy in itself. 

A nice selection of straw-men that don't address the point of RFK being a conspiracy and there being multiple incidences of foreknowledge of the shooting.

I'll leave you to write down your day-dreams of what the "conspiracy theorists think and do as a collective"

27 minutes ago, phart said:

I'll leave you to write down your day-dreams of what the "conspiracy theorists think and do as a collective"

It's mostly ignoring a whole load of evidence that is conclusive and focusing on things open to supposition - or indeed lying about the evidence or completely ignoring it

There are numerous examples in the 2000 or so JFK conspiracy books to back that up that i am sure you are aware of  

If you want someone to take a conspiracy theory seriously then you need facts

I have never looked into the RFK assassination but have always accepted that once the CIA and FBI were able to cover up their incompetence in preventing the JFK assassination the box was opened

Edited by Ally Bongo

This for example is what the CIA were wanting kept secret - not that they specifically trained Oswald into being an assassin or patsy

Fvck this new method of inserting a picture

Its basically one of the excerpts showing the CIA considered murdering a boatload of Cuban refugees, assassinating cuban exile leaders and planting bombs in Miami then blaming Castro thus justifying a military invasion

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's mostly ignoring a whole load of evidence that is conclusive and focusing on things open to supposition - or indeed lying about the evidence or completely ignoring it

There are numerous examples in the 2000 or so JFK conspiracy books to back that up that i am sure you are aware of  

If you want someone to take a conspiracy theory seriously then you need facts

I have never looked into the RFK assassination but have always accepted that once the CIA and FBI were able to cover up their incompetence in preventing the JFK assassination the box was opened

What is mostly ignoring evidence? There are multiple incidences of people other than Oswald having foreknowledge of the JFK attack. Magic bullets, the 3 tramps, permidex, guy bannister, james angleton, Howard Hunt, there being 2 Oswalds, Ruby's connection to mafia and Richard Nixon etc etc. none of it matters. There is corroborative, separate instances of foreknowledge.

Should look into RFK, 13 bullets fired from an 8 shot gun. Ted Kennedy managed to survive a plane crash as well.

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

This for example is what the CIA were wanting kept secret - not that they specifically trained Oswald into being an assassin or patsy

Fvck this new method of inserting a picture

Its basically one of the excerpts showing the CIA considered murdering a boatload of Cuban refugees, assassinating cuban exile leaders and planting bombs in Miami then blaming Castro thus justifying a military invasion

Operation Northwoods is the name of the series of proposals that falls under. We've known about it for years. They planned loads of things like that. Kennedy fired the planners.

3 hours ago, phart said:

What is mostly ignoring evidence? There are multiple incidences of people other than Oswald having foreknowledge of the JFK attack. Magic bullets, the 3 tramps, permidex, guy bannister, james angleton, Howard Hunt, there being 2 Oswalds, Ruby's connection to mafia and Richard Nixon etc etc. none of it matters. There is corroborative, separate instances of foreknowledge.

Should look into RFK, 13 bullets fired from an 8 shot gun. Ted Kennedy managed to survive a plane crash as well.

I dont know the official percentage but it's close to half of America hated Kennedy's guts

Oswald was a banger - a minor celebrity weirdo in the late 50s and 60s managing to get himself in the papers and on TV

Used by the CIA and mingling within the KGB, pro/anti Castro, anti Kennedy factions.

If a serious conspiracy from the top was organised, Oswald would have been the last guy they picked as the assassin.

Obviously within the world of Oswald there were people that wished Kennedy dead, whispering those thoughts in his ear along with other right wing/left wing shite.   

3 hours ago, phart said:

Operation Northwoods is the name of the series of proposals that falls under. We've known about it for years. They planned loads of things like that. Kennedy fired the planners.

Yes - but this plan was from the previous Operation Mongoose 

Specifically murdering many American citizens (non cubans) through bombings takes it to a new level

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I dont know the official percentage but it's close to half of America hated Kennedy's guts

Oswald was a banger - a minor celebrity weirdo in the late 50s and 60s managing to get himself in the papers and on TV

Used by the CIA and mingling within the KGB, pro/anti Castro, anti Kennedy factions.

If a serious conspiracy from the top was organised, Oswald would have been the last guy they picked as the assassin.

Obviously within the world of Oswald there were people that wished Kennedy dead, whispering those thoughts in his ear along with other right wing/left wing shite.   

Yes - but this plan was from the previous Operation Mongoose 

Specifically murdering many American citizens (non cubans) through bombings takes it to a new level

How do you know what Oswald was or wasn’t?

For there to be a high level conspiracy the ultimate goal is to get away with it and not be discovered.

For that reason alone you would not use Oswald and if he was their patsy they wouldnt have let him wander the streets after he had done it and let the Police question him for 2 days

As i said earlier - if you want a theory to be taken seriously then give facts - not supposition.

The facts for Oswald acting alone are plentiful

If you deflect from that then you will never find the answers we all want

The CIA, Mafia and Industrialists were indeed all working together to kill a head of state - Castro

Look how good they were at that  

But they were able to do Kennedy and keep it a secret for 50 years ?

Pish

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

For there to be a high level conspiracy the ultimate goal is to get away with it and not be discovered.

For that reason alone you would not use Oswald and if he was their patsy they wouldnt have let him wander the streets after he had done it and let the Police question him for 2 days

As i said earlier - if you want a theory to be taken seriously then give facts - not supposition.

The facts for Oswald acting alone are plentiful

If you deflect from that then you will never find the answers we all want

The CIA, Mafia and Industrialists were indeed all working together to kill a head of state - Castro

Look how good they were at that  

But they were able to do Kennedy and keep it a secret for 50 years ?

Pish

I’d be very skeptical about what information the CIA and their ilk allow to be released publicly. Criminals don’t tend to make public their criminality. The Castro assignation attempts got a lot of mainstream coverage from what I remember, unlike the more successful operations across Latin America.

Edited by ParisInAKilt

15 minutes ago, phart said:

He wasn't a CIA Patsy he was a "singleton" of James Angleton.

Proof ?

From what i have read Angleton was more concerned with KGB ilfiltation of the CIA (and vice versa) rather than whispering "kill JFK" in Oswald's ear.

If you have a file on Oswald as big as his and Oswald kills the president when you are supposedly monitoring him then the last thing you want is anyone knowing much about it as the blame falls on you