• Announcements

• TAMB1

PLEASE READ: TAMB is not closing!   10/12/2017

Just to provide an update on the future of the Tartan Army Message Board. To be clear the board will not be closing and instead will be staying open and will hopefully go from strength to strength. Who Are We? We are a group of Scotland supporters who have varied skills and expertise, along with experience of  being involved in football and running football message boards. When we heard the TAMB faced closure, we contacted the old team with a detailed plan which involved financing and running the board. After speaking to the old team on a number of occasions they have allowed us to put our plan into action. While speaking to them and going on their experience and that of those before them, we have elected to keep our identity private, however rest assured we have the best intentions for the board and those on it. Our Plans. Our plan will involve a number of stages which we hope will not only keep the board going but help improve and rejuvenate it. Our first step will be to do a bit of a clean-up of the board. This will involve some downtime for a few hours where posting will be disabled. We plan to do this early next week, a full notice will be posted on the board then. Once that is completed we will be upgrading the current board platform, both behind the scenes and hopefully aesthetically too. There will be an ongoing process of board improvements which we hope you, the user will help us with, so you have a board you will enjoy We thank the old board team for all their hard work, dedication and their help during this handover and hope you will all help support our plans going forward.
Sign in to follow this  
Cove_Sheep

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

I've been thinking for a while that the only rational explanation of the Trump phenomenon is that he's simply ripping the piss out of his fellow Americans. The whole campaign could just be the greatest work of satire since Swift's 'A Modest Proposal'.

Whatever the case, it's a constant test of Poe's Law...

Edited by DonnyTJS

I've been thinking for a while that the only rational explanation of the Trump phenomenon is that he's simply ripping the piss out of his fellow Americans. The whole campaign could just be the greatest work of satire since Swift's 'A Modest Proposal'.

Whatever the case, it's a constant test of Poe's Law...

I'm starting to think Jon Stewart quit the Daily Show to run this.

I'd heard he was a life-long democrat and friend of the Clinton's as well. The joke will be on him though if he gets close to real power.

I think he will be the next president.

I assumed he would have blown up by now but it ain't happening it seems. He just shrugs it off and becomes ever more popular. I said a while back he is an unstoppable juggernaut.

I just thank him for butchering jeb bush's chances if that is all he achieves it is commendable. If he gets the nomination it is game over. He will murder Clinton in the polls IMO.

The fact the media hates him and all the other politicians as well is the best endorsement he can have.

Edited by thplinth

I'd heard he was a life-long democrat and friend of the Clinton's as well. The joke will be on him though if he gets close to real power.

Thats been rumoured for a while.

Wonder what Debbie Harry thinks of having her riff ripped off.

I sometimes wonder if the reason Craig Ferguson quit the Late Late Show was he had consistently slagged Trump something rotten and could see the writing on the wall...

It's all geared up to Clinton getting in. Corporate America will love her.

See the latest installments of cant stump the trump- I don't think he is that friendly to the Clintons.

:sing: We hate Donald Trump, he's a spoof, he's a spoof. :sing:

best quote of the year so far.. Brill :ok::ok::ok:

Edited by stocky

I want him to win.

America is always much better when there's a nut job Republican running the place.

If Trump gets in there's a very real chance he will nuke Mecca.

Can you imagine the footage of Mecca getting nuked?

In 4KHD?

It will make 9/11 look like an infant's drawing.

It will be the telly event of the century.

I want him to win.

America is always much better when there's a nut job Republican running the place.

If Trump gets in there's a very real chance he will nuke Mecca.

Can you imagine the footage of Mecca getting nuked?

In 4KHD?

It will make 9/11 look like an infant's drawing.

It will be the telly event of the century.

When Trump nukes Mecca, I would like to see Theresa May stand shoulder to shoulder with him and show the U.K.'s solidarity with the USA by firing missile after missile laden with chemical weapons at the Taj Mahal.

Sign in to follow this