Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

Women For Independence which has close bonds to the SNP have called the police as Natalie McGarry MP Glasgow East cannot account for £30000 of funds.

8 of the 20 committee members who voted are SNP candidates and/or branch officials with many more members.

http://aidankerr.com/

Natalie McGarry has deleted all but 2 tweets and is now legally represented by SNP supporter Aamer Anwar

WFI is similar to Business For Scotland which has had its many troubles recently as it is dominated by SNP members.

BFS -> T in the Park -> WFI -> ???

Meh. It was clear to me long before referendum McGarry was a ticking bomb waiting to go off. More disappointed for Women for Independence than I am for the SNP. Sturgeon should be brutal when the time comes and serve as a reminder of two things:

1. SNP members are no better than the rest. They'll submit to the same human flaws as Labour and Tory members.

2. If you are going to support and campaign for independence, you must do everything you can to be whiter than white.

No amount of whataboutery will stop a media onslaught for the next week or so. About the only thing that's going to take it off the front pages is the strategic defence review and budget tomorrow. Expect to see Sturgeon take McGarry to the cleaners tomorrow to try and minimise negative press.

Time for a wee bit of whatabootery. The financial irregularities of WFI was all over the TV news last night. And these things should be reported and investigated. A few weeks ago an almost identical story didn't even get a mention. I am struggling to see what the difference is.

http://archive.is/DrpJF

No difference what so ever. In conclusion both parties are as evil as each other and should be eradicated. Phew! I'm glad that's dealt with!

Meh. It was clear to me long before referendum McGarry was a ticking bomb waiting to go off. More disappointed for Women for Independence than I am for the SNP. Sturgeon should be brutal when the time comes and serve as a reminder of two things:

1. SNP members are no better than the rest. They'll submit to the same human flaws as Labour and Tory members.

2. If you are going to support and campaign for independence, you must do everything you can to be whiter than white.

No amount of whataboutery will stop a media onslaught for the next week or so. About the only thing that's going to take it off the front pages is the strategic defence review and budget tomorrow. Expect to see Sturgeon take McGarry to the cleaners tomorrow to try and minimise negative press.

Wow, never knew the justice system worked so quickly. Where did the money go?

Wow, never knew the justice system worked so quickly. Where did the money go?

I will be more than happy to retract my statement if and when she's cleared. If this were a Labour/Tory/Unionist MP, this place would be passing judgement quick smart. It's just a fitba forum, we're allowed to debate this stuff. :P

I will be more than happy to retract my statement if and when she's cleared. If this were a Labour/Tory/Unionist MP, this place would be passing judgement quick smart. It's just a fitba forum, we're allowed to debate this stuff. :P

I must have missed the thread about that other story that I linked to. Who did the TAMB pass judgement on for that one?

Feel free to start it or bring in to the top. Im happy to throw accusations about on that one as well. Still doesn't excuse what appears to have gone on with McGarry.

What has gone on though? As far as I can tell 30K has gone missing. Has she admitted to stealing it?