Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

25 minutes ago, peever1745 said:

Funny how this has become a big story but the one about Unionist politicians fiddling with kids has just vanished  from the news. 

:lol: 

You're a raging lunatic. 

5 minutes ago, peever1745 said:

Please do explain? This is just another SNP bad story but the rest get away with it as the pro unionist press hides their badness.

You're a lunatic for a number of reasons: 

1. You're trying to use sexual abuse of kids as a political football
  2. You see everything through a "Nationalist/ Unionist" prism. 
  3. You're unable to criticise anything that a nationalist politician does. 
  4. You black yourself up as part of a fancy dress costume. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're a lunatic for a number of reasons: 

1. You're trying to use sexual abuse of kids as a political football
  2. You see everything through a "Nationalist/ Unionist" prism. 
  3. You're unable to criticise anything that a nationalist politician does. 
  4. You black yourself up as part of a fancy dress costume. 

And?

And your point is? It seems that if someone has an opinion you don't like you have to insult them rather than put forward a reasonable argument. Is it not true that the press are running an SNP bad campaign and at the same time suppressing unionist bad stories? 

Edited by peever1745

21 minutes ago, peever1745 said:

And your point is? It seems that if someone has an opinion you don't like you have to insult them rather than put forward a reasonable argument. Is it not true that the press are running an SNP bad campaign and at the same time suppressing unionist bad stories? 

Peever, in response to alleged wrong-doing from an SNP MSP your response has been "aye but what about all they Unionist paedos?". That isn't a reasonable argument. I'd also say that attempting to point score over such an issue is in very bad taste. 

Natalie McGarry's continuing bad press is doing harm to herself, the SNP and, ultimately, the independence movement. No amount of shouting about lord Janner will change that. 

1 hour ago, peever1745 said:

yir just not getting it are you.? It does not matter how bad the press the other have its hidden away or just not reported.

What's that all got to do with Natalie McGarry? 

1 hour ago, peever1745 said:

Well if you cant understand what Im getting at then your a bigger fool than I first thought.

What's it got to do with Natalie mcgarry? 

• 2 months later...

And married a Tory councillor at the weekend .............

Im starting to think she is a plant to discredit the SNP

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

And married a Tory councillor at the weekend .............

Im starting to think she is a plant to discredit the SNP

A plant? Probably not. 

A plank, though - most definitely.  

24 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

Nuh uh!  Am no biting at that! :lol:

That still counts.... :P

It's 'friendly' organisations (WFI and SNP branch) whom are accusing this person of acting inappropriately.  She's lost 30k and now another unmentioned sum.  She's either utterly incompetent or something more sinister.

You can't just lose 30k out of your bank account.  Come on.  She palmed the organisers off for weeks.  It's fishy as anything.  I genuinely think she's tea leafed it.

from what i hear the wedding was off and back on again..off and on again.  Must've known this was coming up though.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

1 hour ago, PapofGlencoe said:

It's 'friendly' organisations (WFI and SNP branch) whom are accusing this person of acting inappropriately.  She's lost 30k and now another unmentioned sum.  She's either utterly incompetent or something more sinister.

You can't just lose 30k out of your bank account.  Come on.  She palmed the organisers off for weeks.  It's fishy as anything.  I genuinely think she's tea leafed it.

It's that fishy that six months later there's still been no charges. Like Michelle Thomson I wouldn't be surprised if Police Scotland haven't spoken to her yet. 

3 hours ago, phart said:

Didn't she have a lineage with the SNP and politics specifically? Have to wait and see what comes of it, but what a useless feck.

Aye, she's Tricia Marwick's niece (I think) and her mum's an SNP councilor.  That's why I'm amazed at her almost complete lack of any political aptitude! 

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

Aye, she's Tricia Marwick's niece (I think) and her mum's an SNP councilor.  That's why I'm amazed at her almost complete lack of any political aptitude! 

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Unless it's a campaign against her, insinuations. I have no idea what's going on.