Pies - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pies you say do like one or two get them delivered to sunny Bournemouth from a company in Ayr called pollock Williamson there scotch pies may l say is one of the best l have had but for me there steak pies are the best they also have won a few awards for there pies

Pollock Williamson's steak pies are quality! Used to be a New Years dinner favourite of mine.

Storries steak pies on Leith Walk are a thing of beauty

You are joking? The first and only time I've had a pie from there it was fkin rotten. A biege brown sludge in a half cooked case. I'd eat my own shite before Id go there again.

Yeah Flemings are decent pies -mind you saw them on sale at the open at St. Andrews for about 5 quid each

wooft - used to get them on a corner ship on Crown Street in Aberdeen for about a £1

Last time i seen them was a Butcher in Bucksburn in Aberdeen, which shows how good they were if other butchers sold them

although you did tend to burn yourself with their gravy

That office was handy - was only 5-10 mins to go and buy Aitkens rowies fresh in Torry as well, so back to the office still warm - yum yum