New Strip Launch - Page 20 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

Let's face it, these strips were a farce. It's as if adidas/and or SFA forgot to get round to designing the kits. "Yeah it's cool we'll just put that sort of tartan design we done for Bosnia - perfect, pretty much covered it...oh and we'll get a saltire on the back. Sh#t what else - erm put the sleeves white. Sorted. Now for the away, quick we've got to have something for the big release on Sunday! They went mental for the last one, those fans will buy anything. Just make it pink, job done."

Edited by JECK

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here pal, Pink one is great but disappointed with the home top, but feck it, it will do fine

I've bought loads of tops from there and it's the first one that hasn't been perfect. I'll be raising a dispute.

My aliexpress tops came today. Pink one is great. The home one is too bright a blue :(

Same happened to me with the home one. Also it has one of those daft Respect badges sewn onto the arm. Lol

It'll do me over here in the Summer for all my pool parties though. Yanks won't have a clue.

Mine arrived today,cant really complain as the price is £42 cheaper than what that fat Geordie bastards charging in his shops.

He's a fat cockney bastârd.

Which does not lessen the validity of your point one iota.

?

Edited by DaveyDenoon

My son bought a £10 home top from China . When we compared it to the real deal I bought from JD Sport there was no comparison , the colour was completely wrong . It was kind of similar to the Tartan Morton top of the 90s , the same shade of blue as St Johnstone . My advice , don't buy the pirate home tops they are all wrong !