New Strip Launch - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Strip Launch

Gala Tartan Army (Borders)

You know the type of guys who'll go to this, the ones who wear their kilt to every event imaginable, wear a glengarry with badges on it and a feather in it, take their bird on all Scotland trips with them and their mates,

The utter gimps of the Scotland support.

What's gimpy about taking your missus on a Scotland trip?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toepoke, on 19 Nov 2015 - 10:01 AM, said:

What's gimpy about taking your missus on a Scotland trip?

If you're also going with your mates it spoils their trip. If you're going solely with her, then that's fine.

Anyway, enjoy the strip launch event ;)

If you're also going with your mates it spoils their trip. If you're going solely with her, then that's fine.

Anyway, enjoy the strip launch event ;)

Depends who your missus/ mates are I suppose.

For the record the most recent Scotland top I own was made by Diadora...

Edited by Toepoke

I've not heard of anyone being notified that they've got an invite at all. Think the SFA are actually waiting till the 24th to issue invites? :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if they have the do on Sunday and wonder why no-one has turned up... has anyone actually told them about the date f*** up?

You know the type of guys who'll go to this, the ones who wear their kilt to every event imaginable, wear a glengarry with badges on it and a feather in it, take their bird on all Scotland trips with them and their mates,

The utter gimps of the Scotland support.

I agree with you mostly. I never took a bird at all my whole life travelling and going to the fitba'. That included Saints too. But for the first time I took my wife to Germany and Ireland there. That's solely because as a Yank(no' sure I'm allowed to say that :ph34r: ) she just wanted to see a wee bit of Europe. It just so happens I could snaffle that with the game. She never went to the games though nor did she come to Portugal there with me.

That was a great top^^^^.Got it in long sleeve tech fit. Doesn't have any memorable moments attached it though from the top of my head.

It's a bit crap we're getting a new away top. Doesn't feel like that long since the current one was released.