Paris - Page 36 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

regardless of ethnicity or religious persuasion and to avoid potentially divisive or inflammatory rhetoric.

You can't do anything about the former so we'd better get on with it, the latter is choice, sometimes a 'forced' choice sometimes a 'chosen' choice, sometimes a fell in to it 'choice', sometimes a 'traditional' choice, always the wrong choice.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you wouldn't respond directly, I'll have to infer the latter part of what follows from this original post and your subsequent ones:

You're saying,

There is a ruling elite pulling the strings through a 'puppet' government in the UK. That New Labour policies allowing mass immigration, weren't down to incompetence, but were deliberately orchestrated by this ruling elite who knew the consequencies of these policy decisions in advance. That this pattern of immigration has been further orchestrated deliberately for 60 years, under different 'puppet governments' (Labour/Conservative - irrelevant) and that this is the 'weapon' being used to 'break us down'? You haven't elaborated on the breaking us down part but I'm assuming it's along the lines of nurturing environmental/societal factors favourable to divide and conquer?

Beyond the newspaper articles you've linked to do you have any other references/evidence I can look at?

Harry:-

here's a useful insight into the last Labour government's immigration policy. Thplinth's talk about dissolving the people and electing a new one is exactly right.

Who needs Wings i was talking about this sophistry back in September as trying to change the narrative.

From what i've seen it's fairly clear that you know far more about what's going on in the middle east than Mr Wings does. The advantage he has got is that he gets his message across to a lot of people. Maybe you could team up with him to help him out?

Then again I'm not sure the middle east is the best of subjects for WoS to get involved with.

From what i've seen it's fairly clear that you know far more about what's going on in the middle east than Mr Wings does. The advantage he has got is that he gets his message across to a lot of people. Maybe you could team up with him to help him out?

Then again I'm not sure the middle east is the best of subjects for WoS to get involved with.

Yeah, considering Israel is complicit in some ways with helping ISIS, wings going on about that would bring far too much attention. Plus i'm not creating any new knowledge just spend time reading up on it from other. So my knowledge is only as good as the source.

I'd steer well clear of it, but of course he can still do what he did and make folk aware of the general revisionism.

The daily mail made you more certain?

No about Watsonianfan being someone i knew.

Harry:-

here's a useful insight into the last Labour government's immigration policy. Thplinth's talk about dissolving the people and electing a new one is exactly right.

As you say a particular poster used this phrase 'dissolve the people and elect another', which is a quotation from a poem called 'The Solution' by Brecht. You can infer different meanings from its use here, particularly considering the inspiration for writing it were the uprisings in East Germany in the 50s (the internet's a wonderful thing) but this is a digression.
In any case that quotation is the same as Krikorian's blog title, a blog linked to by the same poster who said 'immigration is a weapon being used to break us down.' I suggested this sounded like right-wing nuttery to which said poster took offence and no longer wanted to engage in discussions.
As my previous post stated Krikorian is executive director of the Centre for Immigration Studies, of which one of the founders is alleged to have ties with white supremacist groups. It doesn't take a genius to work out what the deeper motivations of such an organisation might be.
This article is interesting:
Here's a quote:
'According to the SPLC, Krikorian accepted an invitation to speak alongside known Holocaust denier Nick Griffin and so-called “racial realist” Jared Taylor at the Michigan State chapter of Young Americans for Freedom in 2007, despite the group having recently made news for orchestrating such offensive events as “Catch an Illegal Immigrant Day,” a “Koran Desecration” competition, and covering the campus in “Gays Spread AIDS fliers.”
Despite affiliations like these, the SPLC argues that CIS has managed to project the image of a reliable source for immigration research while pumping out “study after study aimed at highlighting immigration’s negative effects.” One example of this is “Hello, I Love You, Won’t You Tell Me Your Name: Inside the Green Card Marriage Phenomenon,” a 2008 CIS report which concluded, “If small-time con artists and Third-World gold-diggers can obtain green cards with so little resistance, then surely terrorists can do (and have done) the same.”'
Here's some relatively recent criticism of CIS research: http://www.cato.org/blog/center-immigration-studies-exaggerates-immigrant-welfare-use
There's plenty of other stuff and you don't have to look far to find it.
There's also a failure of logic with the 'ruling elite' theory. This is what was said '...way for the ruling elite and their puppet governments to dissolve the people and elect another.' Surely, it wouldn't matter whether a 'puppet government' was Conservative or Labour because the policies of said government would generally be supportive/representative of the ruling elite? The original poster then went on to post a bunch of links to articles criticising Labour policy in relation to immigration. Are we to conclude from this that it is only Labour (or certain members) who are a 'puppet' government in cahoots with the ruling elite and that the Conservative party (or certain individuals) are somehow free of this influence? This makes no sense. I'll leave it up to other folk to draw their own conclusions about what is really at play here.
My conclusion: the SPLC have their own agenda, as I acknowledged previously. New Labour, under Blair had its agenda on immigration. Doubtless, the Tories had their agenda (both public and private) on immigration. And posters on this board have their agendas.
I'll say something about my own agenda: I find the motivations of Krikorian and the CIS deeply sinister and disturbing, and their agenda is one I want nothing to do with.