Paris - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness, until you can prove that this has actually happened, it's unhelpful speculation. For all we know, this is the act of sleeper cells that have been embedded in Paris for months.

In fairness, until you can prove that this has actually happened, it's unhelpful speculation. For all we know, this is the act of sleeper cells that have been embedded in Paris for months.

Sleeper cells, no doubt we have got them here, that's a worry

I bet we are on a blog somewhere that has identified my pals - who knows Mr XXX - etc - as naughty folk and have seen the rest of 'Bloody Sunday' individuals as victims of that day.

Those troops were nothing less than vassals of the boses that explained how the enemy - and they were - would kill the innocents of the Parachute Regiment - they were uniformed, Identifiable and targets of an element of Irish Repulicanism... and they started it!

The fact that so many IRA sympathisers lost their lives, was due to the fact they engaged a force that was better trained, equipped and more adept at street-fighting, indicated how they were... not very good. And they were infiltrated by people who really didn't care about, 'The cause'.

Screw 'em!

And i go back to the way 'we' should offer cash to those who are not really committed tae any cause.

I'd love a nw 911 - unfortunately I'm not prepared tae die for a (new) Porsche - (had a 20008, 911) but swapped it for a AMG63 - 14 MPG!!!)

Edited by Wibble

Facebook awash with 'Pray for Paris' pish.

Who the feck are you praying to because if there was a God shit like this wouldn't be happening.

Does my nut in. 'thoughts with' 'thoughts and prayers with'. Attention seeking clowns. It goes without saying that you hope for the best. Same type a khunts that watch the great british bake off and drink budweiser on a regular basis.

So they dont know each other, they just wait for a call basically and they all move?

Exactly. Will be many sleeper cells around Paris, waiting for the word from Allah. All this has been planned well in advance.

When the call comes, you do what the man says.

Cells may guess there are other cells in the area, but have no idea of who or where, just in case one spills the beans.

I'm very pleased that we are letting thousands more into europe every day.

Think i'll pack up and move to the middle east. It will be safer there soon.

Exactly. Will be many sleeper cells around Paris, waiting for the word from Allah. All this has been planned well in advance.

Cells may guess there are other cells in the area, but have no idea of who or where, just in case one spills the beans.

Big yin - always good - they can stay at mine! (The bairn is at Uni.) They pay nothing!!! (ask del!)

Meant tae tell ye... Arf -

Edited by Wibble

Looonie!!!!!