Ssc Renewal Information - Page 14 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last time gordon delivered it straight to my door.

I must be in the Platinum Elite. Gordon Strachan delivered mines along with a bottle of Bells and Marks &Spencers finest shortbread, as if that wasn't enough I was even offered a place in his starting XI against Gibraltar

i was same but told to send email to sfa with my pic as an attachment and they will sort it

I ended up taking one straight from Facebook on the laptop and it eventually worked fine.

I know nothing about computers but can only think that your pictures are saved or cropped somewhat differently on Facebook as opposed to just being saved on your phone or laptop

• 2 weeks later...

Renewal at early bird price £45+£3 postage extended until 12 noon Feb 8th thereafter it will revert to £50 until 12 noon March 2nd

No word of members losing their points if they don't renew by Feb 8th but before Mach 2nd

no-one was going tae lose their points that was a load of pish

Feb 2 nd for early bird price lol ,you can renew after that but you,ll lose any points you have up until new applicants applications

Disillusioned so decided after mega years membership not to renew

Reluctantly renewed two days ago.

With the announcement of the pricing structure for this campaign, am now regretting that decision.

Wish I had had your foresight.

BR

I wasn't renewing irrespective of pricing structure.£48 for a guaranteed ticket for a home game at Hampden and a goody bag to me isn't value for money

Between ticket prices,travelling costs,eats and beer going to a game at Hampden is expensve.I may go to the odd game but more than happy to sit in the pub or in the house and watch the games.

Edited by Langtonian